Randal Johnson

Cablguy184's 97 Chevy Silverado

did you get the notch done?  And now that it looks like you're going to air- are you going to do a high rise notch?

did you get the notch done?  And now that it looks like you're going to air- are you going to do a high rise notch?

For the most part ... Yes, the notch is done.

And no, we have no plans to "lay frame" or anything ...  It's not going to be one of those Air Ride vehicles that can do up, down, side to side, or any of those tricks ...

I just want to sit VERY low at shows and events, ride low and have a smooth cruize, and still be able to use the vehicle as a normal everyday truck with benefits ...

Good plan!

Thanks man !!! I will be glad when all of this is done so I can actually get started in the Air Ride ...

The looks are there !!! but the ride quality ??? Sorry to say ... Not so much

LOTS of cutting and trimming is under way for clearance and such ... Suspension replacement parts being installed ...

Well, this past week I pulled my engine down to find out why my truck is drinking more water than fuel ...
Turns out ... I had a blown intake gasket.
Well thank God it's payday Friday so I can get my new gasket set, get things cleaned up, and put back together by next weekend ...

Next weekend (well, may take a couple of weekends ...) is gonna be fun cause we are going to pull the enclosure, remove the bed from the truck, and get my C-Notch and Helper Air Ride set up done ... Looks like I'm gonna get me some practice and polish up my Welding Skills !!!
There's alot of work that needs to be done to my truck's frame ...

I would love to hear this song in your vehicle sir.