Randal Johnson

Cablguy184's 97 Chevy Silverado

This is the ver EQ and X-o I'm using now ...

26203460048_medium.jpg ... 26203460049_medium.jpg

these gadgets are simple, yet AWESOME fot total control and sound quality.

:nothingtoadd: ... lol ... just waiting on pay day weekend to get back working on the ole Chevy.

Yea, you do need to work on the lava rock that in your truck now. :bull: Of course, you see who's talking. The guy who hasn't even started yet, ha, ha, ha.... :peepwall::trippy:

i was goin for that ... flex stone look ... :lol2: yea, i'll get to it before Scrapin the Coast. (i hope).

Jimmy was at the house the other night. We were playing with tweeter locations, discussing pluses, minuses, unknowns. Gotta get my 500's over to TIPS for checkups and tweaks. Also gotta get my crossovers updated. Guess I'll end up taking a couple of days off and borrow Ray's saw (since mine is dead) to work on my box.

let me know and i'll help where i can ... or atleast give you a hard time ...

Whens Jimmy starting on his ??

Jimmy was at the house the other night. We were playing with tweeter locations, discussing pluses, minuses, unknowns. Gotta get my 500's over to TIPS for checkups and tweaks. Also gotta get my crossovers updated. Guess I'll end up taking a couple of days off and borrow Ray's saw (since mine is dead) to work on my box.

Did you have the truck playing when discussing locations, or were you guys just hashing out ideas?

And tell Jimmy to be sure he puts a build log on here for that HHR!!!! :popcorn:

Nope, not playing, just hashing out ideas for the truck. Interesting ideas on the GN's next system. Though I'm NOT looking forward to it being in super modified. The GN seems headed that way with a big head of steam.

He said Bev's car would be done before his. Sounds like a 6 & tweeter front end and IB subs for her. He still hasn't decided on a sub setup yet for the HHR. He has to get his workshop set back up before being able tostart on the HHR. He plans on lots of funky, one-off custom wood, fiberglass and metal work in it.

What the hey? whens that blues website going to get updated? figured I ask since you got the ink in your sig.captain.gif

I have no idea sir ... I'm waiting just like everyone else ... I will see Ray today, I'll ask the same question. I've got my order in too. :drink40:

I have no idea sir ... I'm waiting just like everyone else ... I will see Ray today, I'll ask the same question. I've got my order in too. :drink40:

I don't think so. I was at the shop Sunday afternoon. We were working on the truck. Call me.

j-roadtatts - I'm waiting just like everyone else. Mine have been paid for since I heard the prototypes several months ago. Have some patience. Getting a company up and running is a huge PITA. Ray and I have talked about this at length and he sets the bar pretty high. Blues will be a very high quality product when released.

What the hey? whens that blues website going to get updated? figured I ask since you got the ink in your sig.captain.gif

The Blues site has been updated. Still not complete and is subject to change, but it has stuff there. Click on the Blues logo to get in. :popcorn:

The Blues site has been updated. Still not complete and is subject to change, but it has stuff there. Click on the Blues logo to get in. popcorn.gif

Looks good!

I think Blues/Linear Power should get in contact with SSA!

Im on the search for some 6.5" mids and the Blues seem like they can fit the bill, cant wait for pricing and ordering info to show up. Any word when they will be ready for business?

Is Credence still the buildhouse for the new Blues drivers?

You will need to ask Ray. Not sure what Blues business info he wants "out there". :puzzled: So, I'm gonna be like Shoultz from Hogan's Heros - "I know nothing, nothing!".

You will need to ask Ray. Not sure what Blues business info he wants "out there". puzzled.gif So, I'm gonna be like Shoultz from Hogan's Heros - "I know nothing, nothing!".

trink40.gif

I have been asked by several people to update my build log with all the new pics.

So, If you don't mind, I would like to update this build log ... Thanks guys, Randal ...

I have been asked by several people to update my build log with all the new pics.

So, If you don't mind, I would like to update this build log ... Thanks guys, Randal ...

Of course :) What do you need help with?

Of course :) What do you need help with?

:lol2: Hows it goin bro ??