Aaron Clinton

SSA Forum Shirt design contest.

sorry guys, just read the original post.. looks like im over my 5 submission limit. just wasnt looking like we were having a good turnout, i can pump these things out no problem lol. i was gonna do 4 more till i re read the rules. marc's avitar on a shirt would be sweet also, been eyeballin that thing for a while, looks nice.

sorry guys, just read the original post.. looks like im over my 5 submission limit. just wasnt looking like we were having a good turnout, i can pump these things out no problem lol. i was gonna do 4 more till i re read the rules. marc's avitar on a shirt would be sweet also, been eyeballin that thing for a while, looks nice.

I wrote that with the impression that we were going to get 10x the submissions we have gotten. So since you are on a roll, keep going if you like. :)

right on :) gonna be busy the next few days, but ill for sure make more, thanks

Awesome designs, some will just be very expensive to print.

I like that last one.

x2, :werd_msword:

yea, ill try to keep them on the simpler side, and about the vectorizing part.. lol.. not 100% on what that means, i have saved all the photoshop .psd files if that helps :trippy:

1 more ssashirt12.jpg

Edited by smashedz28

Someone put Marks Avitar on a white shirt so I can vote for it.

That design is the shit!

Can you provide any additional logo's or anything to work with? maybe the xcon, dcon, icon logo's ? anything else, im about burnt out here with these. my brain is tapped, i got a few more ill submit then i think im gonna throw in the towel. :)

ssashirt15.jpgssashirt14.jpgssashirt13.jpg

and for you Sir-Lancelot

ssashirt16.jpg

im done now guys, sorry for the excessive posts :)

Can you provide any additional logo's or anything to work with? maybe the xcon, dcon, icon logo's ? anything else, im about burnt out here with these. my brain is tapped, i got a few more ill submit then i think im gonna throw in the towel. :)

You have put forth some excellent work. In terms of vectorized format, IIRC that mean's when the image is scaled up or down, it does not see any degradation on quality or compression of size.

yea, ill try to keep them on the simpler side, and about the vectorizing part.. lol.. not 100% on what that means, i have saved all the photoshop .psd files if that helps :trippy:

1 more ssashirt12.jpg

i'm really liking this one so far.

appreciate it :)

as far as converting this into a vectorized image ill need more instructions, or ill go ahead and do some searching, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

from what i found, you cant convert them. you have to start off vectorized to get it in that format. :shrug: seemed difficult, and like special software was needed. but i only spent about 20 min. looking lol

That design is the shit!

I want Aaron's avatar on a shirt.

That design is the shit!

I want Aaron's avatar on a shirt.

That would be sweet. Ferdinand deserves the rep for being the mascot all these years. :)

n654009459_101564_3164.jpg

I want to see other people's designs.. come on people, make something no matter how bad it looks. MS Paint is your friend :)

Edited by smashedz28

I will get the poll up here soon so we can get the votes in. :)