ls1pimp

My RL-p box sucked, now it's in a better home with

that is great news the sub went to a happy home

that is great news the sub went to a happy home

x2 :+1:

It is apparent in the end that the enclosure was an issue, perhaps the user was the other one since he didn't follow logical advice. Oh well, he sounds like a young guy so he hopefully will learn from this.

It is apparent in the end that the enclosure was an issue, perhaps the user was the other one since he didn't follow logical advice. Oh well, he sounds like a young guy so he hopefully will learn from this.

we hope :unsure:

:Doh: I think I told him that at least 4 times...

:Doh: I think I told him that at least 4 times...

:faintthud:

New here and proud new owner of  the very sub at question  , I recently purchased this sub from Ls1pimp.  Initially after reading this very long thread I became  worried if I had made the right decision of purchasing this  RL-p,  after receiving the sub yesterday I was very impressed by the heft and build quality of my new sub and wondered if it sounded as good as it looked,  well my concern soon turned to excitement when I loaded it into my new prefabbed but nicely built  1.8 cu in slot ported box , this thing sounds incredible, out put and sq are both perfect , considering that it is only getting 400 watts from a MTX 801d.  My previous sub setup was 2 Diamond audio 10 in cm3d4s  1.0 cu in  each sealed enclosure and the difference is considerable, the RL-p outperforms in both spl and sq .

wow..i missed this...lol..

glad it's in a nice, new home....a proper home!! congrats ont he purchase man!!

and

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks alot for all of the help , I actually watched the boards for about a month before I decided on the RLP and heard nothing but positive experiences ,honestly it is the best sub I have heard. I feel that for what I wanted I could have not made a better choice, and it keeps getting better and better. Now I am thinking about getting another.

I should change the title of the thread to:

"I am dissapointed in the output of my RL-p because I did not build the box right and now someone else has my really nice subs and has them in a good box and loves them"

the new title confused me..lol...

but it's accurate....very accurate..

btw, what happened to ls1pimp? haven't seen him around since his thread got closed over there...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

someone else was creative with the title, hehe

but yeah, I honestly was overly nice to him, tried numerous times to help on here and on PMs, and I do have a limit