bigrank916

I need to pick a new phone

I use a Blackberry and have for more than 5 years. It USED to be THE business phone, but at this point it can blow me. I will not own another and will replace it. Their new phones are WAY behind.

Anything in particular you have your eye on as a replacement?

Waiting for winmob7 phones to be released or the Droid to go global. Currently it won't work in Europe which means it won't work for me.

new iphone will be on verizon if u can wait it out till june

Why wait for that, the iphone is a joke.

Years ago sure, it just got leap frogged. Plus in general Apple makes NOTHING that I have any interest in.

not a huge fan of the iphone either. My last 3 phones have been blackberry's and like M5 I will never get another blackberry.

I have had my eye on the Nexus One.... The Lenovo Lephone looks nice as well

i hate my iphone and i want to go back to my blackberry if that makes any difference. you can't get shit done on an iphone. you can's answer a text without completely exiting the app you're in and going to the mail. blackberry has a pucking back button just for that! and they have actual notifications, not a hey you have a message but hehe we aren't gonna tell you like the iphone does. but you got a droid so that's fine. they are the bee's knees

Yes the droid is doing its thang. I didnt know this thread was still going. I would like an iphone but now that I have my Droid...I dont think so. Especially not until June. Droid has some pretty cool apps as well. Im diggin it!

m5 look up motorola milestone

Thanks, I use my phone a lot, but not enough to get one of those free. It should land here soon though. Thank you. ;)

Id say

motorola Droid

Htc Incredible

Htc Droid Eris

basically a phone with android on it.

supposedly the new htc droid incredible is supposed to be even better than the moto droid...major hype about it...still ugly as fawk tho. personally i like the motorola devour.

supposedly the new htc droid incredible is supposed to be even better than the moto droid...major hype about it...still ugly as fawk tho. personally i like the motorola devour.

yeah the incredible is ugly

if he would have said T-Mobile i would have said the nexus one

now thats a clean ass phone

Android period.