jdawgg22

IAK logo

here is a couple of thing I have made with our logo on them.

Hope you guys like them.

this is one of the two mirrors i sand blasted in my shop class

1268692184.jpg

here is the second one

1268784563.jpg

this is the last thing i have, it is a hat i had made at the mall.

badass!!!

1268784608.jpg

That mirror is badass!

How much did the hat hit you for?

hey fellas, this is jordan , lol, jordan, meet the fellas......ha ha

cool stuff this guy done for IAK, no crap.....

he is a fine young man, almost ventured away, but i am super glad he is back.

he had a sweet ass ride, but it is crumbled up at the moment and his bad ass nightshaed and saz1500d install is down tooo.

ftl!

oh, and he is a honda freak, lol......

he will talk to you for days about his favorite ones for sure.....

he jumped my but over the next IAK met, so i am in the stages of planning the next one.

chop

cool gear jordan, check out some of the new logos,, imagine what you could do next!!!

That hat is bad ass I need one for sure for my self now.... I love to wear baseball caps I have been for more then 20 years now.... Only time I don't is when I'm asleep....lol..... Great work Jordan the mirrors are bad ass also...

Hawk

Yeah I had to tape them up and cut out the pics and sand blasted the mirrors. I like them. The first one is the best. The hat on the other hand was like thirty bucks. Got it in cinn cinati. I'm sure I can give it to someone in IAK becuase I just don't like the way it fits. Not my style. That's why we need shirts and window stickers dammit. Let's

do it

Jordon, you gotta get the hat shipped out to cali, to the hawk, he would love it!

chop

Hello all ,

Jordan why don't you like the hat??? Also Chop I know your saying it's coming but Jordan is right we need to get going..... :popcorn:

bulk orders are the key to these purchases......

the annuity check was delayed for another two weeks, something in the line of a in-house audit....

at the light side of 15 bucks a member and 13 members....

closing in on $200 bucks before the shipping comes into play........

there is no " club dues" or "petty cash" fund established yet, low participation on local events discourage a cash raising event....

Jordon is right, we do need to get it going, ask him the last time his little ass came to a meet to help plan these things, lmao......

trust me fellas, for know, concentrate on the design, tweak it into what you would like to see, size, color , style, each aspect of it....

with 11 people in the family currently, and one income, you can imagine i have to wait it out patiently for the funds.....

also, if you would like to help out, to move things in the right direction, let's tap what resources are out there, find the best deal going....

some of these "good" price decals can rott on your window in a matter of one season.....

there is alot of styles out there, texture, glitter, carbon fiber, chrome, i have several irons in the fire, saying that they will get back to me, so i am waiting on those responses as well as the funds

chuck, jump in here bro, tell em' ol' chop is working hard to have the good shit!

chop

Lol Chop I'm sure you are Bro and Money for must people is not there or just enough to get by...I'm sure we will get it going real soon... :drink40:

Hawk

Yeah, chop is on it and so have I been. We're gonna come correct when it happens for sure :drink40: IAK!!!