stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

ima give them a call tomorrow.

4 deka's for 60$ a pc is a good ass deal

I agree!!

I too agree..

Chop you might wanna update your sig...

$60 a piece for dekas: light on the wallet hard on your back!

Considering next years changes.......

4 more XS XP3000's (6 total) with 6 Sundown X15's with 2 more SAZ3500D's (3 total) utilizing existing enclosure OR

2 more XS XP 3000's (4 total) with 4 X18's & 1 more SAZ3500 & a new enclosure built to take advantage of the excursion abilities.

Considering next years changes.......

4 more XS XP3000's (6 total) with 6 Sundown X15's with 2 more SAZ3500D's (3 total) utilizing existing enclosure OR

2 more XS XP 3000's (4 total) with 4 X18's & 1 more SAZ3500 & a new enclosure built to take advantage of the excursion abilities.

I vote for (6) xp3000, 6 ssa evil, 3 nendo 5500

Hahahaha Senchez! I will run it if you want to buy it ;)

Congrats to the Hoover family for the birth of their baby daughter & IAK's newest family member!

Blah blah blah!! Anybody got anything new going on with their builds?

I am gonna have to tackle removing the headliner & rear panels to start doing some deadening. It makes a hell of a ruckus since all the roof braces are broke away.....lol

Yup, I am treating my hatch hopefully this week.

Still got my horns sitting on the kitchen table ready to be installed. As a fellow suburban driver you will understand what I am going to have to go through with that damn heaterbox and full size horns. Senchez told me to look at someones build this morning. I forget the name. I need a refresher to see if anyone has seen full body waveguide horns go in a ck suburban, tahoe, yukon before. For further info they are USD horns.

Identical to these and the driver will swivel 360 btw. Stole this guys pic lol

Edit-0011-2.jpg

Blah blah blah!! Anybody got anything new going on with their builds?

I am gonna have to tackle removing the headliner & rear panels to start doing some deadening. It makes a hell of a ruckus since all the roof braces are broke away.....lol

Sean and I got my roof fixed. Now finding more stuff loose and vibrating. Still have 1 more battery to fit in. The original plan didn't go as planned lol. Hopefully my garage addition will get done soon and can build a new roof.

Also helping do an explorer build and a camry trunk build for local guys.

Atleast it isn't as humid as it was.

I am in the process of designing multple potential builds in 3d design to determine what can and can't fit.. 

What i am modeling now is somewhat insane but if i can find the right angles to make it fit and still maintain volume.. i may die of happiness.

Still got my horns sitting on the kitchen table ready to be installed. As a fellow suburban driver you will understand what I am going to have to go through with that damn heaterbox and full size horns. Senchez told me to look at someones build this morning. I forget the name. I need a refresher to see if anyone has seen full body waveguide horns go in a ck suburban, tahoe, yukon before. For further info they are USD horns.

Edit-0011-2.jpg

I will attempt to find the one I seen awhile back. I want to say Lantz had some in his Yukon XL build in the SSA team section.

Edit-0011-2.jpg

I will attempt to find the one I seen awhile back. I want to say Lantz had some in his Yukon XL build in the SSA team section.

Yah the size is stupid at 17" length, 10.25" depth, and 3.5" height.

The only way im thinking on the passenger side is to remove the glove box and slide the body in place and try screwing in the horn through the glove box opening and then attempting to close the box and see what i need to cut out of the glove box. I never use my glove box as I have the console anyways. Besides at least the glovebox is an easy replacement. Heaterbox, not so much lol.

onebadmonte is who you should ask.

onebadmonte is who you should ask.

Cool, I will look through build logs and ask some time. I'd hate to put these in the elantra cause they fit so well..

Well, all 6 subs are sold. Time to start saving for the upgrade ;)

Well, all 6 subs are sold. Time to start saving for the upgrade ;)

Sounds like me, I'm never truly happy with anything

I'm going to build another box for the obsidians, but I'm sure once the new amp comes in I'll smoke em and move on to something else. Can't reveal the subs in question, but let's just say the box I'm building will be for the new subs. The old ones will just have the first go.

I built the current enclosure with my upgrades in mind to begin with ;)

I have inquired into a few other audio manufacturer options but not really sure if I want to venture away from my beloved Sundown. All my experiences with Sundown from the beginning has been outstanding. Their quality, price, CS, & performance has never let me down & actually have been above expectations.

Hey Senchez, I need to get one of those Sundown nuthugger shirts I guess

I built the current enclosure with my upgrades in mind to begin with wink.png

I have inquired into a few other audio manufacturer options but not really sure if I want to venture away from my beloved Sundown. All my experiences with Sundown from the beginning has been outstanding. Their quality, price, CS, & performance has never let me down & actually have been above expectations.

Hey Senchez, I need to get one of those Sundown nuthugger shirts I guess

front.jpg

LMAO! Thanks Senchez ;)

that pic is awesome..  That can be shopped for any brand

Welcome to Indy to Team IAK's Neal & Ronda Monroe!

Thank you Chop. :)