stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

:P

Sub enclosure was taken out over my days off from work. Hoping to start pulling down the headliner & panels over the next few weeks. I have deadener but will most likely need some expanding foam to fill in the voids in my crossmember/bracing. As a few have heard, my truck has become quite the rattlebox :( I get rattles from other people demoing next to me even when I'm not playing anything......FML!

Sub enclosure was taken out over my days off from work. Hoping to start pulling down the headliner & panels over the next few weeks. I have deadener but will most likely need some expanding foam to fill in the voids in my crossmember/bracing. As a few have heard, my truck has become quite the rattlebox sad.png I get rattles from other people demoing next to me even when I'm not playing anything......FML!

Yah I know this feeling very well! Sounds like nickels in a coffee can. The crossmembers supporting the roof are made from some of the thinnest metal ever. I've covered up with bedsheets that feel more secure.

Sub enclosure was taken out over my days off from work. Hoping to start pulling down the headliner & panels over the next few weeks. I have deadener but will most likely need some expanding foam to fill in the voids in my crossmember/bracing. As a few have heard, my truck has become quite the rattlebox sad.png I get rattles from other people demoing next to me even when I'm not playing anything......FML!

It was pretty quiet when I saw it. ;)

It was pretty quiet when I saw it. wink.png

Yah, you missed Slamology. I wish you would have made that. It really was an IAK event. We had that bish on lock with all the members there lol. I have plans to bring both vehicles next year. The burban towing the elantra will be a site to see. I feel like it's going to be just like Jason with his Alero lol.

Yah, you missed Slamology. I wish you would have made that. It really was an IAK event. We had that bish on lock with all the members there lol. I have plans to bring both vehicles next year. The burban towing the elantra will be a site to see. I feel like it's going to be just like Jason with his Alero lol.

When I as out Chuck was removing his subs to sell right in the parking lot. No doubt he is loud as all IAK guys are. :)

When I as out Chuck was removing his subs to sell right in the parking lot. No doubt he is loud as all IAK guys are except Shizzon. smile.png

I know right? Don't worry though he'll get there again :P

Hell mufukin yeah! I promise to rep the club a helluva lot better next year!

Currently deciding between 4-6 X18's powered by at least a 2nd SAZ3500v.2 or maybe a 3rd.....lol!

I just don't want to spend the $ necessary to properly power everything. 4-18's till next year & another couple of XP3000's Is most economical. The following year will require another alt, more 4/0 & a few more batts.

With all this said, my 4 year plan will include some shit to get truely show worthy.

Edited by chicagofan

Currently deciding between 4-6 X18's powered by at least a 2nd SAZ3500v.2 or maybe a 3rd.....lol!

I just don't want to spend the $ necessary to properly power everything. 4-18's till next year & another couple of XP3000's Is most economical. The following year will require another alt, more 4/0 & a few more batts.

With all this said, my 4 year plan will include some shit to get truely show worthy.

IMO I think you'd be cheaper off selling for around 600 and getting an NS1 or 5k and getting another of those later on.

chuck i got 4 18's

5000w

7200w

for the low lowgayhaaay1.gif

IMO I think you'd be cheaper off selling for around 600 and getting an NS1 or 5k and getting another of those later on.

I have been giving thought to a NS-1 as well, I've got plenty of time to make my mind up. I'm considering 2 enclosures/a pair in each to make loading them into the truck easier......lol!

Love seeing the projects progressing, keep up the awesome work!

Tim Minton surprised us with his new ink...

He too now has our IAK logo as permenant swag!

Cutlass is some what in pieces as i attempt to revisit alot of the different aspects of it...

Currently it is a mess, ultimetly, should be stronger.

Jason and Brenda found a new home!

Oh, we got a new family pet for the yard...

Welcome Lucy.....our Pigmy goat. :)

Shirts are all shipped except to Estonia for Sander.

Few locals still need picked up, Justin.

Decals are waiting for me to aquire shipping tubes. Not a easy task for my schedule. Lol

The girls are back in.school,yay!

Love you fam...gotta head to the stone yard before Mr.Flint gets pissed!

Love seeing the projects progressing, keep up the awesome work!

Tim Minton surprised us with his new ink...

He too now has our IAK logo as permenant swag!

Cutlass is some what in pieces as i attempt to revisit alot of the different aspects of it...

Currently it is a mess, ultimetly, should be stronger.

Jason and Brenda found a new home!

Oh, we got a new family pet for the yard...

Welcome Lucy.....our Pigmy goat. :)

Shirts are all shipped except to Estonia for Sander.

Few locals still need picked up, Justin.

Decals are waiting for me to aquire shipping tubes. Not a easy task for my schedule. Lol

The girls are back in.school,yay!

Love you fam...gotta head to the stone yard before Mr.Flint gets pissed!

I like all the good news. I'm glad they got a home. Score on the walking lawn mower Btw!

Wow a lot going on lately. I've been busy and haven't been on much lately. Sean and I got some wood cut for the new enclosure. Hope to try it out this weekend.

IMG_6618_zps78e1e40e.jpg

Casey built this for Julie, luving her swag!

Mike and Chuck was also had a part in it,

Team work, ftw!

Hello Kitty FTW!!

IMG_6618_zps78e1e40e.jpg

Team work, ftw!

Those would be 2 of the subs we pulled before dinner Neal.....lol!

IMG_6618_zps78e1e40e.jpg

Team work, ftw!

Those would be 2 of the subs we pulled before dinner Neal.....lol!

Atleast they went into a very nice box. My daughter loves Hello Kitty.

Its official they're here!

Holy crap look at this sexy packing! FFS I just want to mount this on the back of my truck.

IAKPack_zps8e18a7c6.jpg

Before:

BeforeIAK_zps27d99353.jpg

After (Stupid glare on the car):

AfterIAK_zpsda5bc665.jpg

Nice!

Nice!

Thanks!

All made possible to my main man Chop! Thanks brother!

Nice!

Thanks!

All made possible to my main man Chop! Thanks brother!

Yes Chop is super nice. :)

Meh, he's ok as far as lil bothas go......jk ;)