stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

I have just found some reputable 10,000w amps for $1100 shipped full 2yr warranty.  1000A fusing required.

I am starting to get ideas.... 

Very nice fine !!! What's the ideas ???

i fi have to next year.. i'll swap my 4 5500s with these.. but only if they are good..

They just came out this year with no reviews yet... suspicious power capability i might be able to get around but like to see review nonetheless..

Only 2 sets of inputs.. i can make it work.. but odd.

Random.........I have 5-6 months before purchasing equipment for my next build & it seems to change day to day/week to week. Basshead problems :(

Random.........I have 5-6 months before purchasing equipment for my next build & it seems to change day to day/week to week. Basshead problems sad.png

Yah, ive seen you mention the X's a couple times then the Quentin specials on here. What gives? This ain't no buffet, get your stuff and work son!

Random.........I have 5-6 months before purchasing equipment for my next build & it seems to change day to day/week to week. Basshead problems sad.png

What kind of power are you thiking and you can always have team price on my subs !! Cause you know team IAK FTW !!!

What kind of power are you thiking and you can always have team price on my subs !! Cause you know team IAK FTW !!!

Most likely 6-10k on 4-18's

I have just found some reputable 10,000w amps for $1100 shipped full 2yr warranty.  1000A fusing required.

I just need 2

I just need 2

They are 7kw capable for daily use, 11kw for burps only or extremely short term usage.

OPT110001D

yea i found the heated debate u were having in the other forum lol

they didn't understand MY meaning of the word crappy.. 

I do not care for amps that have to make their power at an ohm load so low, anything quality in it goes out the window.. 

Give me some high voltage\low current amps and i'll be happy.

We don't have what we used to have available anymore so i an excited to see i can get a LOT of power out of an amp at 2ohms that is indeed a single board and not 2 monos linked together.

Yah, ive seen you mention the X's a couple times then the Quentin specials on here. What gives? This ain't no buffet, get your stuff and work son!

Too much time before purchasing at the moment to commit to anything. The Sundown Xs or Z's, DSS Ethos, SSA Zcons or Xcons, & a few others have been tossed around. I can't decide an overall budget that would include electrical upgrades. I signed up for voluntary extended hours overtime this next quarter to start stacking $$. Once my goals for Christmas are taken care of, all funds will go toward this coming build.

i am making progress on my build ever so quietly, smile.png

I am taking pics of everything.. when the month comes.. an orgasm of pictures will be posted in a thread that will rain dbs for months.

As of public info right now-  subs were ordered last sunday.  Give me 2-3 weeks from now and i shall receive them.

PS- the roof and floor are almost done... Damn i'm sneaky, smile.png

Edited by shizzzon

i am making progress on my build ever so quietly, smile.png

I am taking pics of everything.. when the month comes.. an orgasm of pictures will be posted in a thread that will rain dbs for months.

As of public info right now-  subs were ordered last sunday.  Give me 2-3 weeks from now and i shall receive them.

PS- the roof and floor are almost done... Damn i'm sneaky, smile.png

XB now right?

yep, same year and model as liljestrand

Sean sucks monkey balls for audio equipment money.........

im working on it everyday..  My progress is actually quite fast.. 

But i refuse to post pics until it's done.

PS- i've been taking pics since the beginning of the build. 

I'll flood this forum with them once it's complete.. 

Maybe you guys may hear\see it in action before i post it all when it's done.. who knows.

All i know is so far, i have not had one problem with the build to cause delays which is awesome, yet bizarre at the same time.

You never post pictures, remember a while back when I tried to get you too...

thats because it takes me too long to show a progressive build log.. this time i wont post anything until its way past completion.

Tease :P

Nice Neal!

Thank you Chuck. :)

Now that weather has decided to cool down I may start to address deadening the roof & back end of my burban :)

Suppose I need to go ahead & purchase the drop-ins for my Morel tweets as well.They've been blown all the way back since Slamology.....lol!

Now that weather has decided to cool down I may start to address deadening the roof & back end of my burban smile.png

Suppose I need to go ahead & purchase the drop-ins for my Morel tweets as well.They've been blown all the way back since Slamology.....lol!

Even better time for *evil face* horns?!!?!? lmfao