stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

That would be a big F U Teric! LMAO!!!

I'm too lazy to try & manipulate horns under the dash, along with attempting to process them & make them sound right to me. I like the sound of my Morel's, just should have crossed them over higher. It was a rookie mistake for 1st active attempt.

That would be a big F U Teric! LMAO!!!

I'm too lazy to try & manipulate horns under the dash, along with attempting to process them & make them sound right to me. I like the sound of my Morel's, just should have crossed them over higher. It was a rookie mistake for 1st active attempt.

Can't say I didn't try. Just remember, horns are more forgiving as they crossover a bit lower and have a much larger bandwidth. Plus, if tuned correctly they sound like hercules farting rainbow colored unicorn cum in your ears!

Chuck still hasn't even order his recones for his current tweets smh

Very vivid description Teric, I must say it makes me reconsider them now ;) LOL!! Perhaps one day I may attempt them if necessary to "keep up" with the substage. Hell, I still haven't 100% decided what subs or amp/amps I am going to use.

Senchez, don't make me post that pic ;) ROFL

Who all rollin to this meet on saturday?

I think I can make it but i have to wear my rimtyme shirt and market to some extent.

Who all rollin to this meet on saturday?

I think I can make it but i have to wear my rimtyme shirt and market to some extent.

Pretty sure everyone local will be there

Going into my favorite time of year for sports. Football has started & basketball is around the corner! Already getting a little overtime at work, nothing like Chop but every bit helps. Hoping to have my kids Christmas taken care of by the end of the month & start saving for next years build after ;)

My MT's are for sale.

willing to sell for the cheapy cheapy.

I have 5 18's coming and need these gone.

Price?

250 seperate

800 for all 4

I am so pissed right now.. Business world POV..  Chuck knows what i'm talking about..  

I swear.. some people screw it up for everybody.. 

A company tries to expand to the US... 

They allow dealers PER STATE...

One such dealer sells to any state but pays no website, advertising, etc ... bends the rules to get his name out there(he's not on this site).

He sells for almost no profit.. 

The company has distributors who are trying to get the company big..

THEY WONT SUCCEED with this dealer in the mix.. 

He's basically screwing it up for everyone.. 

He's acting as a distributor but isn't and is a dealer who is suppose to be territorial but isnt.. 

Everyone refers them to him which is even worse because the distros who dont know this is going to be in financial problems when they find out nobody wants to buy products from them because they will be forced to sell higher.

sean would u be willing to trade some favors for those amps lmao buttlick.gif

Sure man.. Do me a favor and give me some money.

lmao.

jeez its just jokes man. ninja.gif

but im tryin to get 1 big amp,

one of those amps is $800.

Decisions decisions.....it's a good thing I have a few more months to decide wtf next years build will be!

I guess i need to order my tweeters and some special size bolts for finishing the roof run bracing i started last week.

I guess i need to order my tweeters and some special size bolts for finishing the roof run bracing i started last week.

GET TO IT MAN!!!

Chop that picture will come. :)

A company tries to expand to the US... 

They allow dealers PER STATE...

One such dealer sells to any state but pays no website, advertising, etc ... bends the rules to get his name out there(he's not on this site).

He sells for almost no profit.. 

The company has distributors who are trying to get the company big..

THEY WONT SUCCEED with this dealer in the mix.. 

He's basically screwing it up for everyone.. 

He's acting as a distributor but isn't and is a dealer who is suppose to be territorial but isnt.. 

Everyone refers them to him which is even worse because the distros who dont know this is going to be in financial problems when they find out nobody wants to buy products from them because they will be forced to sell higher.

Yah, I seen the guy hop right in and attempt to take a sell away from you on cockhoe. I'm sure it's going to eventually be like trying to sell a product that a large storefront already sells at a much higher discounted price plus free shipping. It's a dog eat dog world, or so the saying goes. 

??? This has nothing to do with what i sell.. 

This has nothing to do with me actually either..  However.. i am interested in the business network.. but i must get in touch with the company a little deeper and see if they can work something out with me including what he's doing.. I understand their business model and what he's doing is something they will not like.