stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Is that car still put together anymore?

I think it was disassembled a few years ago.

Hoping this upcoming break in the weather sticks around. I need to start doing stuff to the Burban before going up to Michigan.

SBN is around the corner & the trip up is 2 weeks later.

Picked up a Blazer last night. It is a good vehicle, and got it for a reasonable price. Needs normal wear and tear items. Plan on doing a sq oriented build in it. Maybe throw this xcon I have sitting here in the mix. May try a 3 way active setup.

Awesome!

Any pics yet?

Xcon....mmmmmmmm.

No pics, still needs everything audio wise. All I have sitting here is the blown xcon lol. But thinking about throwing something in there, maybe by slam who knows. Did go and buy a new battery yesterday along with oil change and spark plugs.

Leaving in just over 13hrs for Florida & SBN!!

Safe travels Chuck.

SNEAK PEAK :peepwall:

IMG_7748_2_zpsdw1lgo2x.jpg

Safe travels Chuck.

safe travels bud

Those pods are looking sweet!

Those pods are looking sweet!

Thanks!

Down in Daytona for SBN :)

Down in Daytona for SBN smile.png

Enjoy the sun, fun , and sights.

If you see Senchez twist his ear for me wink.png

Down in Daytona for SBN smile.png

Enjoy the sun, fun , and sights.

If you see Senchez twist his ear for me wink.png

will do Neal! I think he got in early this morning. The last I spoke to Sean, he was not going to be coming :/

Took about 50-60 pics & put them on my fb ;)

I didn't come for good reason.

family is more important than anything else. Even we are family but this story pertains to my actual family.

I go to Cape coral, fl every year for 2 weeks to spent time with my 2 cousins, aunt and uncle.

One of my cousins just got married while I was down there..

my other cousin, she has a boyfriend going 3yrs and a 2 yr son.

i typically stay with her while down here because we are close and i care more about her because of her past life experiences. She's had rough life.

currently they are stuck..

He can't get a job on the books because of child support, she can't work because nobody to watch their son. They have to live minimally to just get by.

so while I'm on vacation, I help them watch their son, clean their house, PAY for their GAS, buy them food, etc...

She thanks me much for doing this...

Well, the day before SBN, they had a big verbal fight in the car and he jumped out the car.. After argument out of the car, they returned and I was hit with a hurtful image of my cousin in this situation...

I couldn't take it.. I left once we got home. I went to her brothers house to cool down and tell him what happened. I can't take to see family hurt.

she got upset at me for trying to mediate or over - care the situation. They get in plenty of arguments, I did not know this but they always resolve them.. again.. I didn't know.

so I was talking to her all day the next day via text because she was too upset to talk on the phone.. I didn't want to leave here not having the last memory be good or just say bye!

So I drove an hour out of my way to go back there and spend the ENTIRE day with them during SBN to ensure we, as family, are just as strong as we should be.

We are definitely stronger than ever and for good reason-

Anyone here ever do something for someone that was inspirational? You know the feeling you feel when you do? That relief that everything is going to be ok? Take a moment.. The following is a good conclusion to this story...

I am also looking at purchasing a house soon in South Florida and moving their eventually. I will buy it in KY and pay on it til I move into it.

I offered this proposal to which I received a big smile, :) , something I haven't seen from my cousin other than me telling jokes. A serious smile...

When i purchase a house, I want them to move into my house, rent free, and pay only utilities while I pay the mortgage down 50%

They live 1 hr away from family in BFE and no jobs around..

This will not only get me a house, but get them out of this shithole location, closer to family and with less bills.

Call it fate for all of us but I forsee moving forward in the right direction for all of us.