stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Dang chop, sorry to hear there is IAK drama. More importantly sorry to hear about your babygirl. Sucks!

Oh and welcome to the IAK IHOP. You can change the nake if you like. I didn't know this would be the start of it?

Dang chop, sorry to hear there is IAK drama. More importantly sorry to hear about your babygirl. Sucks!

Oh and welcome to the IAK IHOP. You can change the nake if you like. I didn't know this would be the start of it?

as we very well exspected, emergency medicine approach is not what she needs, they are not there to solve that sort of issue, checked her over, gave her some pain reliver to take the edge off and some basic advice until the regular doc can step up .........

she is somewhat at ease today though,

steve, this is your contribution, your baby, name it whatever you want, lol, I think i speak for all of the fellas to say that this is something we all like to have around.....

from time to time, that chat room is pretty neat too.

chop

Yea Steve,

Like I said it's yours get it going....lol..... :popcorn:

What it is fellas!!! IAK irish in the house! :drink40: ....and I am stone cold sober, no alcohol for me

LOL, sober and Irish are two words that rarely get used in the same sentence. Then again my family originates from Ireland, my first name is an old Irish name, and I have an uncanny ability to find 4 leaf clovers in almost any patch of grass I walk through.... Yet I've not had more than half a beer in 7-8 years and was never a heavy drinker, so I guess that either makes me a horrible Irishman or I'm just terribly un-attached to my heritage. :D

I've not been much of a drinker for the majority of my life. Had a spell of hard times to which I tried to wash away with the help of alcohol.....bad decision :( I generally hardly ever drink these days and can't stand being in a smoke filled (I'm not a smoker) bar with retarded drunks and just plain dumbass people most of the time.<end rant> I'm a Mc with that hot tempermant for sure, but much more mellow in my older and more mature years. Having a Irish heritage doesn't imply living up to a negative stereotype is necessary. BTW-my fathers family is Irish :)

Happy St. Patty's Day to all my IAK family

Edited by chicagofan

I've not been much of a drinker for the majority of my life. Had a spell of hard times to which I tried to wash away with the help of alcohol.....bad decision :( I generally hardly ever drink these days and can't stand being in a smoke filled (I'm not a smoker) bar with retarded drunks and just plain dumbass people most of the time.<end rant> I'm a Mc with that hot tempermant for sure, but much more mellow in my older and more mature years. Having a Irish heritage doesn't imply living up to a negative stereotype is necessary. BTW-my fathers family is Irish :)

Happy St. Patty's Day to all my IAK family

Yeah, that's why I hate stereotypes. I do love proving them wrong though.

Happy St. Patrick's Day as well and BTW, Ireland..... Is MY Island!!! LOL

LOL! I may have to watch that tonight now :popcorn: That's one of my favorite quotes from that movie......and "I never liked him, he wasn't right in the head"

LMAO.... that has to be THE best line in the movie.... along with that guys CRAZY ass look on his face when he says it...... LOL

that was just wrong bro :suicide-santa:

i c 5 iak ppl in here and im the only one talking wheres the love at

wishing I had my 8's bangin and was giving you and chop a demo

steve, did you see my new head unit will be in saturday?

oh yeah :peepwall: oops...lol!

steve=rattlebox :drink40:

looks like i can do sub up, port up, subs inverted, still playing with alot of numbers....

trying to get some solid applications on this one....

the horn looks like shit, in the box new..... i would return it !

the box design is coming along, the box build is, well sorta slow going just yet....

we gotta go get some wood , east side style!

port area is at 198 sq in....

box volume is around 9.5 / 10 cubes....

double baffle of 3/4" all around....

about to retire early tonight, gotta get some more apps. turned in....

hollar more tomorrow...

chop

steve, you rolling out early in the am or do you work tomorrow, where will fat head be staying?

i was going to take ur iak bull and put on my sig it wouldnt let me lol and yes i have seen it the one mike can get for dirt cheap

later chop