stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

GET YOUR OWN!!! LOL @ rattlebox

I finally got the alt to battery 0 gauge ran. Now all I have to do is run it to the back. For what it's worth the cutout to get the sa 8's to fit is 7 7/16 inside hole to clear the speaker pins these things really need direct wiring by the time you get your wire in there and try to get it past the baffle you'll have problems!!!!!! I have to reface the horn it leaks and I buggered up the flush mount! So much for using trick 8 gauge power wire and speaker pins :trippy: By the way measuring the gasket doesn't work either trust me I tried. 2 last thing to get before I do the final install.

I need a saz 100d

I picked up some zapco coaxial for the rear doors and some stillwater design midbase for the front now doors and I need some good tweeters.

Every thing else is ready

rattlebox, I look at all the shit I'm going through like this.....you reap what you sew and it all comes around in the end

I feel like shit that my 8's have been here almost a week and they aren't installed :suicide-santa:

So soapbox, you aren't using speaker pins anymore and you're just direct wiring the 8's?

u know im blunt shit if his ass dont get started on the box by today get your money back and us 3 will do it he has to much on his plate :bsflag:

sorry soap keep it up cant wait to see a video from uand build log unless u have one :werd_msword:

waitin on the glass bro, then we'll see what happens :peepwall:

ok but he can be working on it till it comes rite, the class aint holding the build up is it

believe me bro, I'm trying but it's getting to be some serious :bull:

Edited by chicagofan

we gotta change this subject before I get too pissed off

ok get this my mom has been on me for a f*cking week to come up to her work and fill out a app.... wasted a half tank of gas to drive there then the biatch comes home and tells me they wont hire u bc....... she works there i was like wtf ftl pissed me off

Edited by rattleboxIAK

OMG! She couldn't have asked before you wasted your time and gas???

Glad the neck is getting back to normal. I hear you and chop are getting that 12 dialed in real good

cant wait to hear it at its full peak tho carters fourhear is good to

Edited by rattleboxIAK

I seen in you status update the other day that he came back from baby mama with an issue

Not direct but trimmed 8 gauge wire to the push pins. Direct would be nicer though. I had purchased stinger 8guage speaker pins which are real nice the knu wire fits in perfect and is reduced to a pin that slides in to the terminal real spiffy. Problem is the pins add 1/4 inch width on both sides and then I need to 90 down to get past the double 3/4" baffle. It wouldn't fit! So I ended up notching where the terminals are and it leaks. I was like CRAP :bull: .

I'll probably purchase an amp for the mids this week and really would like a sundown but I may low-ball and swap it out later.

All recommendations are being considered at the present time. Pawn shop has some nice zed's for around 50. But I was looking at a 4 channel audio pipe right around 1 bill or the discus for a bill or anything else. I hate indecision but money rules this time. It's real hard for me not to just pick up a saz 125 but I know I won't be happy with just 2 channels

yes could have killed the biatch when i seen his fourhead in person ... it looked like he got hit with a solf ball and 3 inches around was tooking out !!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what you're sayin about the push terminals Soapbox. The overal diameter of the entire sub doesn't give much room by the time the magnet gets worked into the equation. They are little beasts and the size makes it hard to custom something like that for sure. My plan is to use 12guage wire direct to the push terminals......whenever the enclosure actually gets built.