stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

I just took in an ICON d2 15. anybody need it? im not sure what i should do with it yet. was trying to get my buddy hondakilla98 to buy it but no luck.

Congrats to ya Pappa Chop!

I might steve pm me.

Now as for the job I wonder what position he got?

ditch digger?

Lawn mower?

Blower man?

Planter?

Water boy err is that sprinkler man?

Just kidding I do all of the above myself for no pay. A humble man you are. I'll toss up a few to the man for you and yours tonight.

GB

Soapbox

Hey if it pays ill do it! gotta keep the family fed. or just my wife anyway.

Besides the young ones and the girls how did Steve join the team I thought people his age had to at least proven their manhood and born a few offspring?

Steve what amp are you using on your front stage with the 8"s?

I was talking to chop one evening and next thing I know. I'm here

I'm running an sax125.2 for the front doors and saz3k for the sa-8s

Im not much of an IHOP guy but I'll make an exception here. ;)

I ready to tear out the geo but Im not! hehe

Who me rattlebox?

get a recone...its all i can do, its pretty much fucked

CONGRATULATIONS CHOP!!! I'm glad to hear things are starting to come around for ya! I got some good news too, 8's and 1500 finally in AND I have a weeks vaca next week so hopefully I can get some fab and installation work done on these damn vehicles.

Okay fan, I'm sittin' in the same boat as you. All I can do right now is stare at their sexy little asses until I get a box built for them. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!!

AH SHIT. xs power battery and SA-8s both shipped today. i hear bumps in the near future.

Oh and i founf out today ITS A BOY!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

well, after the first day back to work in a long time, i have came up with a conclusion.......

i have completly turned into a b*tch !!!!!

lol

man , 9 hours right out the gate is hard on a brother for sure.

thanks for all the H.B. wishes to Regina, i will be sure to show them all to her.

glad Alton got's his gear, there are several of us waiting for the next step to happen.....FTW

Too funny, I have only worked for this guy for one day, known him two.......... I am a supervisor already,

and get this, done fired some dead beat today, lmao, what a prick i must be!

no, seriously, he needed to go, I just beat the boss to the punch on commenting on this turd.

so much profanity and filth came out of his mouth .... unbelivable!

but as he lite his cigaratte, leaning on the retaining wall, watching me work, and begin to tell his story of how much he hated n*****s , i lost it!

"GUESS WHAT DUMB ASS" ?!!! "I AM ONE"!!! , " NOW, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR FILTH" !!!!

there are so many shallow minded people out there.....still this day, sad shit fellas.

but all in all, great dude i am working for, i think i will have a good job for a while...

Oh, Soapbox, i am back into landscaping, even though it is over a 60% paycut....

I am out working, it feels good to know i am providing for the family,

there is a chance, in two weeks, he will be hiring some more guys,

if so, i would imagine my pay will jump up a little.

i will be working on the box design some tonight, but will try to chat from time to time...

uh, let's see, ....

guess that is all for the moment....

I'll hollar @ u l8tr

chop

Yeah dude im pretty effin exited. now there is so much to buy. without already having kids and no family support close, you can imagine we dont have anything yet.

steve....send me a pm with your shipping info,

might be able to help out some...

chop

Congrats to ya mr and mrs stevemead :drink40: !! Adding one more person into the IAK family! IAK SON!

Congrats Steve!!!! That is great, A BOY!! There's lots of good stuff happening all around, I love spring! lol

Sweet Steve your first is going to be a Boy...... :drink40:

Congrats to ya mr and mrs stevemead :drink40: !! Adding one more person into the IAK family! IAK SON!

Thanks guys

lol well have to get some IAK onsies the for the babies

Chop I've done a lot worse for less money. And I above all know what about the famous adage of the the trades "Feast or Famine," that's why I'm not still in the trades. I couldn't budget working 3 months and holding on to the money for the other 9. Despite the cut in pay it's a lot easier to work all year than to make your dough in a few months. It's Grate to provide for a family it is truly self sacrifice. Remember the verse "Man shall eat by the sweat of his brow."

Congrats on the boy Steve I didn't realize you had already started on the prerequisite. Pm me your addy and I'll send ya something for your baby shower.

I dumped the t-line into the van boy and it sounds GREAT! I can hardly wait to get it into the Honda but I have to work.

As always keep Me and my family in your prayers. Especially me I got my SV1000s fixed it seems I have this problem with my wrist and weight transfer causing me to twist the throttle harder when the wind is pushing me back. HA ya think that will work with the popo. Welp I'm off to Long Beach. 250 mile ride and I get paid for it too.