stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

I know the feeling. Heat index 115

i hope it cools down some for slamology, the heat sucks for big guys lol :suicide-santa:

Don't I know it....I'm 235lbs

Don't I know it....I'm 235lbs

i wish!!!

That's what I weigh now, I've dropped 15 lbs since the whole chest pain scare..lol!

OCD is not fun when cleaning your vehicle :trippy: I'm still not happy with the wheels but I have some ideas.

I got to swing by a local shop around the corner from me today. They matched the internet pricing on the Kendwood KDC-X794 I have currently :woot: The installer asked some questions while I purchased it and asked for me to come through to let him see/hear the setup when it was installed. I gave him a look at my handy work with the amp rack and the enclosure......his words "that's a nice clean install, lets hear em!". I gave him a little demo and his eyes lit up "holy shit!! all that from some 8's?, I didn't expect anything near that" Yezzir!!! It was a real IAK moment without a doubt :woot:

I got to swing by a local shop around the corner from me today. They matched the internet pricing on the Kendwood KDC-X794 I have currently :woot: The installer asked some questions while I purchased it and asked for me to come through to let him see/hear the setup when it was installed. I gave him a look at my handy work with the amp rack and the enclosure......his words "that's a nice clean install, lets hear em!". I gave him a little demo and his eyes lit up "holy shit!! all that from some 8's?, I didn't expect anything near that" Yezzir!!! It was a real IAK moment without a doubt :woot:

LMAO!! :peepwall:

Very nice!!!

My truck never gets dirty by most people's standards, but to me it is trashed currently. I have misc. pieces of wiring, a few tools, and some odds and ends stuff in the rear drivers side floor board. It's driving me crazy but the wonderful weather hasn't helped. I just want to make sure that I not only represent myself well, but show what Team IAK can bring to the table.

Shit you should see the jimmy. Its a fricken pit lol. I need to clean it out today I have a lot of shit to do today. But the show is coming up fast!!!

FTW :woot:

imagejpeg_0.jpg

chuck's(chicagofan) new banner for IAK....

2' x 4'

looks good bro!

:woot:

thanks for repping us all proudly....

be looking out for more badging tomorrow on a few rides!

chop

It's our banner brother, the whole IAK family :woot: My truck will be getting the final touches with some window lovin tomorrow :fing34:

We (me, chop and his family, mikey, jordan and his lady, bear and his lady, hove and his buddy, jay-c76 and his buddy) rolled out for the speed pass today at Slamology :woot: Wishing we could have the rest of the IAK family there, but we'll represent for you :drink40:

up and at it, ready to roll out, mdizzle, hove, and jdawg stayed up all night on a fresh build for the honda!

hove and jay-c76 gave some demos yesterday, awesome rides for sure,

it is a blast to watch folks turn around and look to re-check chicagofan's install out during his demo sessions, "DAM!!!!, so that is just them 8"s!!!???" lmao,

he has a secret sub hidden somewhere, ha ha

the weather currently , um.......... SUCKS .......raining like crazy here...

all out storms, but we will push on for the sake of audio, besides it is to warm up to a wonderful 93degrees plus day!

hot , muggy, humid.....audio rainforest style!!!! <hey i have one of those sleep cd's I can play, it will fit right in!

wish us luck!

chop

Who needs sleep!!! Running on empty is just fine! Lol. On our way to the show, see everyone there.

Had a helluva time today! We got into the show this morning and it looked like a tsunami hit the grounds..FTL! Last night some bad storms blew through. We went yesterday afternoon and set up some tents and dropped off some gear which was all tore apart by this morning :ohnoes9: . After a little coordinated effort from everyone, things looked right again :fing34: The whole day felt truly like a family outting........thanks to all my IAK family!!!

Today was a good day! Thanks alot chuck for goin and getting my iak badge for me, it will be on tomarrow. Thanks to all of IAK, i felt like I was still at home with family.

Great time!! And it's still not over!!

Off to the car wash this morning, looks like sunny and 89 degrees today for the show. Gotta get pretty for judging :popcorn:

Shine baby Shine. What are the classes you guys ran?

WOW! What an awesome weekend, mad love and shouts out to the whole IAK family :woot: The sun beat us all down today so there may not be alot of posts tonight but I would expect a few...lol....over the next couple days.

How did today go? Anyone post a higher score today then yesterday and what did you guys place?

How did today go? Anyone post a higher score today then yesterday and what did you guys place?

i felt like i was at school for sure......

audio is an art for sure, mathematical art and engineering.....

not sure if you walked around the spl parking lot area very much, but there was some wild builds lurking for sure....

these guys have money and knowledge for sure to back thier hobbies....

we all had small handicaps to keep us from placing, yet no one was disapointed, only motivated by a ew direction for sure...

some of these guys must be getting geared up for a bank loan, lol, these future build logs posted up are huge!

mike (mdizzle) , the blue jimmy, sporting the dual 15" AQ's, raised his almost a full db

i never took the Dakota back over there..... those 11 burps or so i did, told me enough of what i needed to know for now, lol

there was a felllar that broke a world record over there sunday...i will try to look up the info on it for you....

chop

I posted the results for the db drag and bass race from Slamology :drink40: Big congrats to yeahbuddy (sam), you won the 119.9 class in bass race :woot: Looking foward to the coming months and everyones rebuilds for next year. I really want to make a few more shows this year before starting something new. The whole experience from Slamology felt like a family outting.

Thanks chicagofan I went and got my trophy today and am the only girl to win first pretty sure ever in slamology lol. Also wanted to inform you that ive had wings two days in a row no thanks to you lol.