stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

(posted this under the slaomology section also, sorry for thr repeat post, just super proud.)

hey IAK, we won a trophy!!!!

Samantha scored a first place win in her division of bass race..... 119.9 class.

she earned IAK our first trophy with a very small system and a very big sense of competiveness!

to top that off, and alot more important, she and paul both got thier graduation diplomas this week!

She is now geared up with a interview at a local college.....and momma chop is going in for it too!!!!

also! tomorrow is the first ultra sound for her, our next grandbaby's gender might be annoucned soon!

she is hoping for a girl, pa-paw want's to keep the boys a coming!

OH, Samantha is thee first girl to win a trophy at slamology!!!

please, by all means, a mad shout out is in order for her and Paul,

these two are proving that today's youth, even when faced with hard challenges as teen pregancy, can still over come the odds and be succesful in thier goals!

they continue to push forward and set a positive roll for the youth who are watching thier young relationship grow!

i am super proud of you two and with tears in my eyes as i write this, i stand behind you through all of your challenges!

i love you both!!!

chop

NOW, THROW THEM THAT LOVE SSA!!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

(posted this under the slaomology section also, sorry for thr repeat post, just super proud.)

hey IAK, we won a trophy!!!!

Samantha scored a first place win in her division of bass race..... 119.9 class.

she earned IAK our first trophy with a very small system and a very big sense of competiveness!

to top that off, and alot more important, she and paul both got thier graduation diplomas this week!

She is now geared up with a interview at a local college.....and momma chop is going in for it too!!!!

also! tomorrow is the first ultra sound for her, our next grandbaby's gender might be annoucned soon!

she is hoping for a girl, pa-paw want's to keep the boys a coming!

OH, Samantha is thee first girl to win a trophy at slamology!!!

please, by all means, a mad shout out is in order for her and Paul,

these two are proving that today's youth, even when faced with hard challenges as teen pregancy, can still over come the odds and be succesful in thier goals!

they continue to push forward and set a positive roll for the youth who are watching thier young relationship grow!

i am super proud of you two and with tears in my eyes as i write this, i stand behind you through all of your challenges!

i love you both!!!

chop

NOW, THROW THEM THAT LOVE SSA!!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Congrats Guys. 1st place is a great first trophy. Thats how I did it ;)

Good job sam! big congrats on the trophy....Bigger congrats on the diplomas. :drink40:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I got 2 trophy's at the meca but you got a 1st place. 2nd is just the first looser.

Ohh and picks or it didn't happen.

Congrats Sam ,

I'm glad I could help get the 1st place .... :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Congrats Sam, maybe I'll get you some wings as congratulatory gift...LOL! Seriously though, mad love to you and Paul :woot:

Thanks everyone! I cant write much but i really appreciate all the love. I went to the ultrasound today said it may be to early for sure but could def be a girl in there!! thanks again everyone~~

hey everyone this is gina two things first we will be mailing shirts very soon so be watching for them in the next week or so (for people who ordered them lol ) and next everyone needs to go to this web site Beautiful Babies -- Beautiful Babies Contest put in my email ......ginah38@yahoo.com and vote for alex j .thanks guys

I got a great bit of info today from Jacob at Sundown. It looks like I'm going to be a member of Team Sundown as soon as I fill out the agreement :woot:

I got a great bit of info today from Jacob at Sundown. It looks like I'm going to be a member of Team Sundown as soon as I fill out the agreement :woot:

Congrats dude!!!

Pass me those sa8s now

Congrats man!

What type of commitment if any is there?

Some places require you to attend x number of events....(I've heard)

Pass me those sa8s now

A six pack of eights!!!! :fing34:

Pass me those sa8s now

A six pack of eights!!!! :fing34:

I already run 4. 4 more would make an 8 pack!!!!!!

I'm thinking 8-8's on a 3500D :woot:

Octobox! LOL :peepwall:

lol. maybe me and chifan are both going with 8 8s.

I think im better off with 6 8s

I can run the 8 in 6cu net which will give them .75 ea or maybe even go bigger :peepwall:

Im thinking 6 in 3.6 cubes net!

Hell, I could even do 4 SA10's :drink40: I'm really not 100% yet and I have some time to figure it out....LOL

I'd do 3 dual enclosures for the six.

with it all together it'd be sick! :werd_msword:

Six will be sexy!!

Six will be sexy!!

True too bad it would hidden under the back seat.

wouldn't really gobble up much space either.

If you rework the amp rack to drop you even further down...

Get ya outta that damn wall class! LOL :drink40:

Being put in the wall class is kind of the reason why I've been really thinking the 10's are my best option. I don't know that there is much I can do to rework the amp rack since it incorporates the Deka battery as well. The 8's would give that "holy shit!" factor that I like so much though :drink40:

I'd do 3 dual enclosures for the six.

with it all together it'd be sick! :werd_msword:

I've been meaning to ask if there were any negatives besides the extra weight in running separate boxes? I may stack the t-lines for 4 - sa 8's.