stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

when it rains it pours dude. im very sorry you gotta deal with this shit.

Steve, you're definitely what the IAK family is all about. Mad shouts bro!

Just pay it forward my brothas

How's the lil guy and mama doing Steve? I know you're loving every second of fatherhood!

How's the lil guy and mama doing Steve? I know you're loving every second of fatherhood!

X2!!!

X2!!!

Mama is wore the eff out!! I started my new job this week so she has been taking all the baby time at night so i can get some sleep at night. i had planned on sending her out for a massage this weekend but i found out today i have to work all weekend. blah! The baby is groing pretty quick and eating like a horse. he is good and healthy so we cant really ask for more. ( exept him to sleep at night)

I took home 1st place

AS 2

3 sa8's and a handful of fuses

I had them wired to .3

this resulted in 137.9

However, my testing is all over the place I was able to post a 135.7 with one sa-8.

Back to the wood shed for another box.

So far the PAP has scored the highest. 144.9

I need a recone!

Edited by Soapbox

Congrats bro!......and welcome back Bigrank!

Great news Soapbox for the first place.

Chop- sorry to hear that your ride got broken into and stuff got took.

Bigrank- Welcome back brother..How's that spl meter treating you? Have you been able to use it at all??

Hi IAK brothers and sister how the family????

Hawk

Hawk......... still working on that....

soapbox..... whoot!!!! in the lanes = ftw

chop

Looking like my build is going to take alot longer than I had hoped :( It'll be ready in time for next season though ;)

I'll be getting paid 3 times in October :woot: Hopfully be able to start some overtime soon and begin ordering some Sundown goodness next month :fing34:

Had to come and give mad shouts and love to mama and papa chop!! Love you guys :thanx:

Had to come and give mad shouts and love to mama and papa chop!! Love you guys :thanx:

one big ass family huh?

thanks chuck,

but being extra nice will not get you out of this potential road trip coming up, lol

steve, could not imagine it any other way bro!

chop

Hell yeah Steve :fing34:

Looking foward to the potential trip chop :drink40:

:bandwagon: road trip, cashing in on some good times....

:detail: then a little elbow grease.....

:wackit3: = lots of folks!!!

:roflmao:

Hawk you had better make the State Finals this weekend even if it's just to support me! My recone is ordered and paul said it was almost done however he hasn't sent me a shipping number... were cutting it close.

I'm getting worried I'll get my butt handed to me at the finals running the 8's in AS2 class. I wish they would keep the scores updated on the meca site!!!! I haven't seen any post better than my scores in California but..... I'm realy waffling on what to run and what class.

HElP.

Here are my options

1- SA 8 and a 30 amp fuse AS1.... I should beable to repeat the 137.5 as long as the fuse holds out long enough for a score to register on the tl.

3 - SA-8's and a 80 amp fuse AS2. Some where around 139-140

If the dang pap comes in I changed the coil configuration to dual 1 ohm. I have NO idea what it will post. With the dual 2 I posted like 143. If I can repeat this it should set a state record! Biggest bummer is I neglected to sign up as a meca member so even though I will most like have the record it will be un offical FTL because I don't have 35 points going into the event.

I'm planning a new build tax return is for sure getting a 7-12 k amp.... And I'm looking for a crx now. Keep your eyes out for reviews of the DDM4a for me please.

Wheres the roadtrip to? I know Im hit and miss but Im trying harder dudes! :drink40: Shit is really busy these days but Im trying to keep it all rollin along smoothly.

Hawk- Havent even removed it from the bubble wrap yet:suicide-santa:! Ive been MIA in car audio for a bit with a short lived relationship with an ex. Took me for a loop but Im coming off the third turn doin about a buck 90!!! Good to go!

I got something new to share with my SSA brothas though. A new addition to the fleet! Shes real purdy too!!!:ohnoes9: