stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

i have several "projects" i am considering, and chuck was going to roll out with me to see about one of them...along with rattlebox and tonk....

but now i am looking at a different one, lol

i sorta dont wanna say too much due to it keeps changing and want the surprise factor to stay present....

i am sorta picky when it comes to considering taking on a new project...

poor ol' soap box, struggling to figure wich way he is going to hand them thier a**'s lol.....ftw!!!

keep up the competing bro!

Big Josh!!! ----- show them pics bro, don't be stingy!! lol

oh, and soapbox, you could gain a full db by adding our logo to your sig!!!!

chop

Im gettin to em Chop. Gotta build a little suspense right? :drink40: Plus it was time to eat so I had to cut out for a few minutes! No food after 7pm! lol

Holy shit!! My Bears are 2-0 :woot:

Looks like lots of good stuff coming around for my IAK brothers :fing34:

Rank you know State finals are this weekend. In Visialia it's like a 3 hr drive.

well my surround on my wmd came apart it was not my fualt that happen it was a manufacture fault and i asked what was under warranty... well no call back or reply at all so im NEVER getting SH*T from them again and i reckaman know one else to buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and only had it about 6 months :bsflag:

So how does California State Champion in AS2 sound? Not to mention State Record holder. I'm 2 db off of National Record in the AS2 class. I posted 142.5 with Sundown 1500 on a 80 amp fuse 1yellowtop battery and the car off.

FTW!!!

congrats bro!!!

keep it up , you are in the zone, lol

curious if you have had a chance to check your mailbox with all this competing going on?

any packages?

chop

well my surround on my wmd came apart it was not my fualt that happen it was a manufacture fault and i asked what was under warranty... well no call back or reply at all so im NEVER getting SH*T from them again and i reckaman know one else to buy from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and only had it about 6 months :bsflag:

um, how is this the case if you were able to qoute me a price on ordering you a recone and state that they do not warrant the surrounds in thier warranty?

this was within just days of it happening....

not to say that you are in "fault" but, we have beat the shit out of the sub since you got it....daily.... i would not say it was a pos.....

i own three currently, sell me your motor .....

if your not f*cking with them any more.... i probably should not fork out the cash for a recone......i will try to help you get a better sub for your pos car, lol

gotta have baby bro gp'n again soon!

call me, we will come up with a game plan that reflects your current goals....

chop

I used the pap for the state finals run. I did change to dual 1 ohm but I also lost a db. I did have some stresses running the pap though. I ordered the recone like 2 weeks ago contingent upon getting it before the finals .... well he waited so late that I had to glue it the night before the event. On that note he did overnight the package. The shirt arrived yesterday Thank you Chop.

:drink40:

they better get their cs act together ...... that buzz will burn a company down to the ground quickly!

i am super glad you done so well this year, next year should be awesome!!!

hey, jc, did you buy a meter from shizzzon?

chop

Mother in law drove 4 hours last night to houston to babysit so the wife and i caould go out on a date.

We hit a nice steakhouse the saw the move The Town. its was pretty good. this was our first date since the baby was born. we needed it. living so far from anybody we know makes it hard to get a break. we dont know a single person here that could help us out for even an hour. Sucks!

um, how is this the case if you were able to qoute me a price on ordering you a recone and state that they do not warrant the surrounds in thier warranty?

this was within just days of it happening....

not to say that you are in "fault" but, we have beat the shit out of the sub since you got it....daily.... i would not say it was a pos.....

i own three currently, sell me your motor .....

if your not f*cking with them any more.... i probably should not fork out the cash for a recone......i will try to help you get a better sub for your pos car, lol

gotta have baby bro gp'n again soon!

call me, we will come up with a game plan that reflects your current goals....

i want to recone it but im not buying it from them... ill get one from some where esle??

chop

Hey soap.. u see who currently holds AS2 record right :)

Right here in KY. Ben Wood.

I helped him build n tune that setup.

I'm hopin he changes his install before finals...

I'd like to see a 147 out of it but i dont know if he's got the time.

Mother in law drove 4 hours last night to houston to babysit so the wife and i caould go out on a date.

We hit a nice steakhouse the saw the move The Town. its was pretty good. this was our first date since the baby was born. we needed it. living so far from anybody we know makes it hard to get a break. we dont know a single person here that could help us out for even an hour. Sucks!

46225.....look for housing listings....you got plenty of family here that wpould love to help spoil , i mean, watch over the little one!!!

lol

cool she done that for you!

chop

any of you feeling mid 80's cutlass......< how the hell do you make that word plural? lmao @ myself..... really...cutlassesssesssses'sss

chop

cutlass' I had a 64 cutlass f-85. super clear. sold it in 08 to buy my house here in houston.

have my eye on an 86

What about the caprice?

Sucks on the sub, can't say that I didn't warn you. Dealing with crap just isn't worth it.

As usual I was trying to help, just gets taken wrong a lot

hey five....

i am going with the xcons bro.....

i listened!

we wil get him something nice real soon...

steve ..... it is sold..... !!!

chop

As usual I was trying to help, just gets taken wrong a lot

Happens to me all the time.... glad to know I'm not the only one....

Congrats soapbox :woot:

Glad you got some time with mama Steve :fing34: That was hella cool of her mom to roll out and watch the little one...FTW!

Damn it chop!! Stop messing with me :puzzled: LMAO!!

Rattlebox......you'll get bangin again bro, patience danielson :peepwall:

I'm on the prowl for a new vehicle and project myself in the very near future.....stay tuned :drink40:

should be picking up the new project tomorrow....

preliminary pics anybody????

krystina's bedroom and the dining room are begining to shape up nicely,

so we started gutting the kitchen,

the deck will begin tomorrow....ftw!!

hawk.... there is a story line brewing on that ol' chevy.....

chucky.... i will be addressing your goals this evenening.... you, my friend, seem to like to create ripples......lol

chop