stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Well Chop I'll say a prayer tonight for Sam and the baby... :popcorn:

samantha stayed at four through the night and was sent home, waitinggame begins....

i would like to see a few more days pass for further lung development but she is in good standings for whenever.

Good luck on the new Grandbaby!

If only my Grandparents were as cool as you guys!!! :fing34:

I hope everything goes smoothly.

Good luck on the new Grandbaby!

If only my Grandparents were as cool as you guys!!! :fing34:

I hope everything goes smoothly.

thank you sir!

kind words

chop

went to the gym today....going to try it again, lol

guess as long as i keep getting back up and keep trying.....it's a good thing

hoping to loose the weight i gained since spring and then some....

loosing confidense in myself do to no physical challenges..... lost alot of the cockiness that comes with a strong back....not good for my trade to be soft

hoping to pull out of this slump and chase work out of town...indy is dry

perhaps just after the holidays at the latest, then who knows where i'll be.....hanging iron in the sky and building America

Cutlass is still as last seen..... waiting on some more cash to come in before i spend any of my reserves....not cool with going for broke!

local family needs to discuss a christmas meet..... mikey suggested the name drawings and gift exchange again.... any thoughts

chop

Just got the box done for the nightshade. Will get it installed tomorrow.

WooHoo!!! :woot:

Don't forget the pics and vids!!

No pics of the build unforunately but I do have a couple of the box and the sub rebuild will get some vids though!!! Ftw. Jayc76 designed me the box but it called for more wood than I could afford, so I built this box to hold me over til I get the funds for the one he designed. Should be built before slamology though.

Told chop I'd toss the update on for him. Seems him and the family are at the hospital with Samantha. Though its the third time in a short period, they've admitted her, so this could be THE time. Prayers for Samantha and all during this time!! I'm sure chop will be online to update as soon as he can.

Nevermind, another false alarm.... but chop says that Samantha and the baby are doing very well so that's good to hear!! :dancing:

PUSH HARDER!!!!! :morepower1:

Hope all goes well with the delivery!

Good Luck Samantha!!!

she is doing good but there is a few issues arising..... starting to grow tiresome of extreme multiple opions being given throughout the er, nurses, and doctors that are involved, too many varibles create unwelcomed uncertainty within these fragile times.

we are learning the fastest trip to the er though anf about have the parking garage paid off.

please, keep her and lil Reginae Lea in your prayers, awaiting a healthy ,trouble free delivery.

chop

ALTON......thank you very much for all you have done for us. you are loved and appreciated here by all.

A quick update for Chop and the family.......Samantha is still pregnant and the dr. is feeding her B.S. They've told her several times that they were gonna induce but it hasn't happened yet, FTL!!! We all continue to wait, although impatiently now...HAHAHA! Regina a Kryssy are both down and not feeling well :(

My update.....still in search of the right vehicle for the right price. I'm probably going to wait until tax return time now and get more of what I really want. Let me say a BIG SUV, maybe a Suburban or Expedition?? I'll be throwing 4-SA15's with either a SAZ-2500D or a SAZ-3500D for the substage to start out (I'm considering a wall in the future with 4 more 15's). Unsure until I get the vehicle on the mids/highs which will be powered by either a SAX-100.4 or SAX-200.4 I'll definitely be getting a HO alt put into the mix as well :morepower1: The build will likely move slow since I'm gonna go big with everything......wheels, interior, paint, car audio and entertainment :drink40:

Hoping to rep IAK to the max on this build, full custom but tastefull and clean :drink40:

Happy Holidays to all my IAK family! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe time over the next 2 weeks.

doc says that if no baby by 1/1/11(sat) that they will enduce...9:30am!!!

she is not holding up too well, having alot of pain.

as for the rest of us.... me, regina, pj, and alex are all sick. (flue/cold syptoms

dead battery...

ttyl

chop

iak

doc says that if no baby by 1/1/11(sat) that they will enduce...9:30am!!!

she is not holding up too well, having alot of pain.

as for the rest of us.... me, regina, pj, and alex are all sick. (flue/cold syptoms

dead battery...

ttyl

chop

iak

Hello all,

Little update from Chop, Samantha is in labor and delivery It's is go time!!!! He says it's for real this time and there all hauling ass that way now. :popcorn::popcorn::dancing::dancing:

The baby girl is here :WELCOME: Reginae Lea Jones 7lbs 15oz.....mama and baby are doing well from my last report :fing34:

CONGRATS TO SAM AND PAUL WITH GRANDMA AND GRANDPA CHOP

WOOHOO!!!

Congratulations to the entire Hinkle family and welcome ado to the new family member!!! It's been a long, hard road for Samantha and the baby but the worst is over now, prayers and good wishes go out to all of you!!

We got a baby boy in pic now. Welcome the youngest member of iak. Anthony Thorne Taylor Weighing in at 8 lbs 10oz 22 inches long was born January 5th at 7:10 p.m.

big congrats to you both bro!

cant wait to get to come out there to see him....

ol chop is still sick , i havent been able to be around our new granddaughter very much at all lately.

we need to consider pimpin out some strollers and wagons for the upcoming year!

locally........jerry is selling his crx..... contact me for some details.

Congrats Mikey and Cassie :dancing:

Thanks guys. After a few days at the hospital this is the second night home. This being my first child I'm not going to lie it's going rough lol. Between no sleep trying to figure out what the baby is needing or why he is crying it is a learning experience for all 3 of us.( Me cassie and the baby) lol but it is going good. We will make it through everything it is all just new to us. With the baby only being 3 days old I expected nothing less.

Thanks for everything I see everyone in IAK as family and love you all,

Mikey and Cassie.