stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

damn steve thats rough bro. I get the privelage of staying with the family all WINTER because of my work being outside and all. In the warm months I am pretty much MIA trying to stack enough up to make it through the winter and for all these fun "ideas" I get such as gutting the jimmy and adding more woofers and amps and batts my ideas are never cheap LOL!

Also guys I talked to CHOP for a few today he is doing good just trying to get MOM completely sitauted. He should be done and settled by monday!

So if you get a chance shoot him a txt and show him some love! I know he needs it! you could just hear the "happy" in his voice when I called and showed some love!

Also if anyone needs anything my numbers in the PM im available all day and sometimes I love to just shoot this $HIT!

Were saving for a second house so the bonus off this and the next job will almost double our savings. I guess its worth it.

I'm drinking a bottle of wine and grilling some burgers and chicken on my motel doorstep. Polly gonna get evicted this time. Lol

Here is a few random pics of whats going on.

A little Forza Italia

IMAG0134.jpg

Babies butt... who could resist a pic like that. lol

IMG00470-20101206-0910.jpg

Eating like a big boy now

168766_1747488618211_1568675474_1785703_5891645_n.jpg

Funny hat in the cold

IMG00594-20110205-1637.jpg

Sleeping on his face

IMG00573-20110202-2057.jpg

Some superbowl weekend snow in dallas tx

IMAG0128.jpgIMAG0129.jpgIMAG0124.jpg

Man look at those lashes

!IMG00597-20110206-1947.jpg

Little man is a ADORABLE bro.... and no you can never pass up on the BABY BUTT pictures lol :lol2:

Thanks.. his little faces make me smile when i look at pics.. this whole motel living stuff is not really for me. I miss my family. I sleep with his baby blanket. how gay!

Thanks.. his little faces make me smile when i look at pics.. this whole motel living stuff is not really for me. I miss my family. I sleep with his baby blanket. how gay!

Thats not gay bro.... I can say that I sleep with my daughters pillow from when she was a baby its just what we do. I mean its your KID and it just turns us into a SOFTY ourselves! I couldnt do the whole away from my family thing bro I can only imagine what ur goin through. If you ever get bored and want to shoot the shit just give me a call or txt me bro! we are family this is why we are here!

Dude im bored everynight. these are Army jobs so i cant work past 5 pm. so i sit in my motel room, buy more audio gear, and have gotten a few new tats. the next job is at fort hood, where a psyco came in and shot it up last year. should be fun security!

Lil man is gonna break hearts bro. Nothing wrong with trying to keep some of him with you on those long trips away from home either. Kids put a whole different spin on life and make you appreciate the little things just a bit more.

nothing but respect from me....

i walked away from dam good money right into poverty, all in the name of being here instead of away...

sorta not sure what my stance is some times as money troubles hit hard...

then i hear stories such as this...i quickly remember the entire emotional rollercoaster of being away...

i want to thank you for sharing the pics with us , this is part of iak that i truly like to see.

and that truck is always a treat to see.

The longer im gone the deeper into my profits this job digs. NEED to get this bitch finished!

chicagofan..............

we got ya something for your sig......

think you might like it!

That is the HOTNESS!

I wasn't even gonna mention it on here bro. That is pretty badass though for real!!!

Thanks to you and the man that did the design :wackit:

What's up family just wanted to drop in and say Shizzzon just hooked me up and I'm buying a meter from him... IAK

Hawk

What's up family just wanted to drop in and say Shizzzon just hooked me up and I'm buying a meter from him... IAK

Hawk

I paid for mine and hoves yesterday Super EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dj::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :wackit:

Congrats fellas :woot: I'm hoping to be able and have one before Slamology for myself and the local team guys here.

hell yeah !!!!

:morepower1:

That's awesome so the IAK family is going to have how many meter's???? LOL.... :drink40:

Hey Shane.. i got some news.. good news and bad news... so here it is-

The news first-

Even though you purchased a used meter, i still checked it over to make sure it's in like-new condition.

One thing i did notice is the suction cups didnt want to adhere to the windshield for more than 23 sec..

I don't know about you but 23sec isn't fast enough to setup burp, find your peak, tune your box, adjust your port and be a world record holder, lol.

So, i went ahead and cut out all the sealant in the cups and reapplied silicone to it.

Now, i did this at different times.

The 2nd one i did several hrs later after i noticed it was at fault too so it was still in the drying process when it was packaged up.

When you get your meter, look at the suction cup that is NEXT to the plug in port on the meter!

Make sure that thre isn't any silicone on the actual suction cup itself..

All the sealant is injected in the center of the cup and let just barely come up out of the gap in the center to seal it for when the suction cups are FLAT.

So a lip of silicone is perfectly fine but any silicone that may be reaching all the way to the outer edge of the cup itself would need to be removed.

Silicone is very easy to remove.. just use your finger if u have to remove any, hehe.

So, that takes care of returning the used meter back to new.

Now the bad news... :(

You probably won't get your meter Saturday...

The reason is because of the good news....

Your meter is already shipped so it should be there Friday and YOU will be the first person with the slowed\custom bass-lined music cd.

Yay!! hehe.

Hey Shane.. i got some news.. good news and bad news... so here it is-

The news first-

Even though you purchased a used meter, i still checked it over to make sure it's in like-new condition.

One thing i did notice is the suction cups didnt want to adhere to the windshield for more than 23 sec..

I don't know about you but 23sec isn't fast enough to setup burp, find your peak, tune your box, adjust your port and be a world record holder, lol.

So, i went ahead and cut out all the sealant in the cups and reapplied silicone to it.

Now, i did this at different times.

The 2nd one i did several hrs later after i noticed it was at fault too so it was still in the drying process when it was packaged up.

When you get your meter, look at the suction cup that is NEXT to the plug in port on the meter!

Make sure that thre isn't any silicone on the actual suction cup itself..

All the sealant is injected in the center of the cup and let just barely come up out of the gap in the center to seal it for when the suction cups are FLAT.

So a lip of silicone is perfectly fine but any silicone that may be reaching all the way to the outer edge of the cup itself would need to be removed.

Silicone is very easy to remove.. just use your finger if u have to remove any, hehe.

So, that takes care of returning the used meter back to new.

Now the bad news... :(

You probably won't get your meter Saturday...

The reason is because of the good news....

Your meter is already shipped so it should be there Friday and YOU will be the first person with the slowed\custom bass-lined music cd.

Yay!! hehe.

Lol, funny stuff there bro you had me going there for a min. I thought you were going to tell me that the meter wasn't working or that you dropped the handheld and broke it... lol... :woot::lol2:

Edited by thehawk93

might be selling the xcons....

if any current interesr exist, let me know....

i will most likely form a sale ad next week.

chop