stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

You to bro......I worked ;-)

Trying to make the $ for mo car audio!!

Sure wish we could get a break in the heat and some good rain falls.... my mother's water well went dry yesterday, mine isn't far behind it I fear..... and the heat is the only reason I'm not kicking ass on my build right now..... ugh...

Yeah I took this week off hoping to do some work on my build.... lol AC FTW!! Didnt get anything done outside

I think everyone is suffering with this crazy heatwave.

Woohoo! I get to move today in the wonderfull heat :-(

Starting @ 4:30am right after work & hoping I will be done by about 9am.

The heat is everywhere! Good news, got batts ordered finally
:encore:
ToolMakerz is gonna build me 8 4/0 to 1/0 inserts for my BCs. He will also be building me a 4 input/output fused Dblock so I can compete under MECA's rules lol. Can't wait! I'm finally going to be able to put a 5500 on the zcon
:peepwall:
I guess I might as well learn how to start designing my own boxes... Getting tired of waiting on everybody else to do it
:(

As did I. U still n the lead ?

I voted back when you 1st posted :-)

Well, looks like some nice changes are happening for me :-)

I'm moved & away from bath salt zombie man!

Rent in the new place is $90 a month cheaper.

Looks like I will continue to get a bit of overtime here & there.

3 paychecks next month!! (I get paid every 2 weeks)

New wheels & tires should be on the truck within the next couple of days.

I should be ordering my 2nd M3a next Friday!

Hoping to have the batts needed for the extra power within a month!

I will try & get #'s asap for Senchez since I know you'll be buggin me ;-)

One of the batts from Tim arrived busted :( looks like they drop it. (ups)

sup iak!

i installed my first sytem with the help of manager thursday, (09 accord), then he let me remove a system all by myself friday! I guess he's gaining some of my trust! Well anyway, I will be utilizing Shizzzon's RTA to show users real time data. That way, the customer can "see" whats going on. When a customer walks in, and says something i lacking, IE: not enough midbass, I can pull of said software, as a tool to show where the customer is, and can adjust accordingly. Great selling point for our company as well as SPL-Lab :)

Congrats lil bro :-) Glad to see you're getting some hands on time already! It should work out to be a great experience for you to gain knowledge & experience. Maybe you'll have better luck with doing other peoples installs than your own ;-) LOL!!

Congrats lil bro :-) Glad to see you're getting some hands on time already! It should work out to be a great experience for you to gain knowledge & experience. Maybe you'll have better luck with doing other peoples installs than your own ;-) LOL!!

:finger:

its funny, when we bega to put everything back together thursday, he turned up the volume to test, and it sounded so shitty and distorted at high volume, he says, "i'm going to kill you" thinking I did the wiring harness wrong. I'm like oh shit, I said no... (silence). Then I was like, "WAIT" lets try a cd, maybe theres no good signal in here with the radio, and walla :P Ass saved #1

What up fam?! We need to get some more traffic going on in here! Let's see some updates on what everyone is doing whether it's a build, work, family, or just to shoot the sh*t ;-) Finals are coming up here in Indy & I'm hoping to see some out of state family for that pic Shizzz wants. I'll fire up some convo.....

Well, it seems a few things will be put on hold or at least slowed down with my build upgrades. My radiator & hoses have to be replaced asap along with my serpentine belt & I need a oil change. This is all going to be done tomorrow thanks to Jamy, one of our local members who just opened his new shop. This is getting into my $ for the 2nd amp & new wheels/tires, which I will need an alignment before I have mounted :-( Luckily for me, I will be paid 3x's on my biweekly pay schedule next month. If all goes well & my overtime continues I should have everything in & bangin by the end of Aug.

:)

Shit got broken into today while I was getting my hair braided. Time to order those pico's.

Did some work to the truck over this weekend. Installed 6 Deka 9a31's in the back & a 2nd M3a. I need to set the amps now that they're strapped @ 1/2ohm each, but loving the difference! I went to a comp right after install & managed a 149.7/43hz sealed @ the dash with zero tweaking or charging the batts. Did a 30 second music avg of 150.6 outlaw with just drivers side open. It definitely has more in it but pretty happy overall. I'm not chasing #'s or titles, just a nasty low daily driver groundpounder. Already planning on the next change/enclosure. Current box was designed for 4 Sundown Zv.3 18's so building to DD specs should help maximize my subs potential.

Did some work to the truck over this weekend. Installed 6 Deka 9a31's in the back & a 2nd M3a. I need to set the amps now that they're strapped @ 1/2ohm each, but loving the difference! I went to a comp right after install & managed a 149.7/43hz sealed @ the dash with zero tweaking or charging the batts. Did a 30 second music avg of 150.6 outlaw with just drivers side open. It definitely has more in it but pretty happy overall. I'm not chasing #'s or titles, just a nasty low daily driver groundpounder. Already planning on the next change/enclosure. Current box was designed for 4 Sundown Zv.3 18's so building to DD specs should help maximize my subs potential.

Still quiet huh? tsk tsk

lol well I didn't go to the show today. Lady friend wouldn't let me go lmao.

imagejpeg_2_17.jpg

imagejpeg_2_16-1.jpg

imagejpeg_2_14-1.jpg

:)

Awesome Chucky diesel !! Can't wait to hear it, pissed I couldn't make the asylum show....goddamn brickyard 400!! I'm still tryin to get every little last spot between trunk an cabin sealed off , its mostly there and sounds decent right now but DEF some cancellation takin place. , esp on the low lows. I was yangin on it a bit headin home from the speedway today and heard a loud ass pop/crack through the zcon....scared the shit outta me, so now I gotta investigate that. Maybe the senchez dustcap syndrome is contagious and mines gettin loose an smackin the cone...we'll see. Oh and I have some low pitched alternator noise comin thru the sub after relocating batts and amps.......need some days off !!! I Gots shnitz to do.

if you got noise coming through your sub, never crank the stereo up.

It can easily take out both the sub and amp(fry the input stage).