stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Thanks for posting those pics Senchez......but F you on being quiet butthead!! I think you're angry because after I install something it continues to work ;-)

Oh yeah, how you gonna let a "lady friend" make your decisions?...someone sounds a bit pu**y whipped!

Jesse, why you trying to be like Senchez?....he no loud, he break equipment.....LOL!!!

Awesome Chucky diesel !! Can't wait to hear it, pissed I couldn't make the asylum show....goddamn brickyard 400!! I'm still tryin to get every little last spot between trunk an cabin sealed off , its mostly there and sounds decent right now but DEF some cancellation takin place. , esp on the low lows. I was yangin on it a bit headin home from the speedway today and heard a loud ass pop/crack through the zcon....scared the shit outta me, so now I gotta investigate that. Maybe the senchez dustcap syndrome is contagious and mines gettin loose an smackin the cone...we'll see. Oh and I have some low pitched alternator noise comin thru the sub after relocating batts and amps.......need some days off !!! I Gots shnitz to do.

808, I know exactly what that poping is lmao. I'm not sure what amp your using. But with the aq1200, it never made this noise. Not until I crank it up with the 5500 does it make this noise. And it only makes this noise on notes above the tuning. The night I was drunk, I let it do it about 16 times lmao. So the one time you did it, nothing should be bad. This poping noise can also be, very sutle, or it can be loud as PHUCK.

Thanks for posting those pics Senchez......but F you on being quiet butthead!! I think you're angry because after I install something it continues to work ;-)

Oh yeah, how you gonna let a "lady friend" make your decisions?...someone sounds a bit pu**y whipped!

NP chucky pooh bear :wub:

Everytime I install something, something else breaks :(

She wanted the D, so thats what I gave her. LMAO. Remember that story you told me about chuck... The story of "her" trying to "prove" to you that she can when all the girls couldn't, well yeah, thats what was going on lol.

Jesse, why you trying to be like Senchez?....he no loud, he break equipment.....LOL!!!

Jesse wants to be like me bish, cuz I'm loud. Don't be jelly bish.

I know......I'm jelly :(

Maybe one day I'll be loud like you bro.....one day :/

I know......I'm jelly sad.png

Maybe one day I'll be loud like you bro.....one day :/

:)

whats up team iak,stopping by to say whats up i got two rebuilds going on.the alero is going to get the wall out and new one is going in,tuned real low.just a update......

Keep them builds going!

Just dropped in to say....no pc makes forum play no fun....

Proud of our team continuing to improve their already top notch installs.

I would like to welcome Team IAK's newest family addition - Swift -

He is a great guy here local to me with some really great craftsmanship. He is the one responsible for building my stout enclosure.

Here is a link to his current build log.

:WELCOME:

Welcome sir :)

if you got noise coming through your sub, never crank the stereo up.

It can easily take out both the sub and amp(fry the input stage).

thx shizz, I Already Know. i discovered said noise after said cranking, it sounds exactly like i have a small hole in my muffler....which is what i thought it was until i turned off the h/u with the car runnin and music off and it was no longer audible. Edited by 808kikdrum

not cool charles, not cool. i dont break shit, i stop well before things detonate.....cheezy on the other hand...................well, we'll see how this 16v time bomb goes....lol, i can smell roasted fets all the way from naptown!

All his equipment will go cheezy cheezy cheezy all the way home.....LOL!!!

On a side note: I think a new enclosure will be built before attempting the 4th order wall. I'm curious to see what these subs are capable of with current power in a optimal enclosure. I need to start working on deadening & tend to the roof bracing. This could take awhile since this is my daily driver. Work is hitting with lots of OT & I gotta spend time with my kids so little time to work on my truck.

I lost my phone while being young and dumb last night :(

Lay off the sauce yungin! LOL!!

WHAT sauce are you talking ab!! lmao I'm so confused

I HATE sauce!

I'm a very simple man.

I pull up to Burger King, they ask do I want any sauce, ketchup, salt, w/e, and I say NO thank you :)

Sauce=alcohol goofball.......I can only imagine what you were drinking & how much.

Ill say this, the last time i remember having my phone was when i was parking lol

Better to lose your phone than wreck the truck.......think about it grasshopper ;)

Better to lose your phone than wreck the truck.......think about it grasshopper wink.png

Yeah so I smashed a taxi's passenger review mirror while riding on the highway that night...

Hey if u ain't first ur last!

Edited by psycho85

Did the mirror start the fight?........haha

Hurry up & get a new damn phone dipshit!

Did the mirror start the fight?........haha

Hurry up & get a new damn phone dipshit!

lmao

Should be here tomar