stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

I've used spax screws. Pretty badass! They aren't easy to find around here though. HD carries them but rarely have them. Since they closed ACE I'm not even sure where to get them anymore other than online.

Only downside I've seen is if you take them in and out a couple times they ream out the hole and don't grab well again. But I doubt it is something you'd experience.

LOL.....you went straight to the computer after we talked & researched didn't you?!

I'll get those measurements for you at some point tomorrow.

SSA Dcon12 $124 x8+shipping

Audiopipe APSM 1500 $122 x4 shipped

APSM 4080 $97 shipped

Edited by chicagofan

I've decided to change my equipment.

The idea at the moment is multiple entry level 12" subs, either 6 or 8. Thinking SSA Dcons & a single Crescendo BC3500 or BC5500. The change is to show people what entry level equipment is capable of & to support SSA.

I've too given thought to my final build. After some number crunching last night, I think I will be going with 6 12" zcons and four bc5500s... @ 16v of course.

After several hrs of discussion with Sean :), it seems my original idea may work. HAHAHA! I need to give him more info so we can maximize what space I have available to coordinate with my laziness ;) I just wish that the Dcons were available in different coil configurations :(

Nice to see some activity in here. Looking foward to these upcoming builds.

I am wearing the offical shirt as I post this too! :)

Some big builds coming......nice!

Ty for your support nem!

Thinking the deadening and electrical will be my continued efforts.

I will try to get a few pics up on my build soon.

i to have a secret HUGE build coming... ;)

After several hrs of discussion with Sean smile.png, it seems my original idea may work. HAHAHA! I need to give him more info so we can maximize what space I have available to coordinate with my laziness wink.png I just wish that the Dcons were available in different coil configurations sad.png

What ohm load are you looking for?

LOL.....you went straight to the computer after we talked & researched didn't you?!

APSM 4080 $97 shipped

Such a cheap ass!

get that bc3500 whore

Man, is there anyway to upload pics/vids onto our ssa/iak page via cell phones?

u need 3rd party intervention.

I don't use it but see if Tapatalk allows it.

If it doesn't get photobucket app, upload your pics to there, then within the app, get the IMG link and copypaste in typing area.

After several hrs of discussion with Sean smile.png, it seems my original idea may work. HAHAHA! I need to give him more info so we can maximize what space I have available to coordinate with my laziness wink.png I just wish that the Dcons were available in different coil configurations sad.png

What ohm load are you looking for?

Basically would like the d2 just for a lil more flexability in eventual resale. I just don't seem to keep equipment long....lol

APSM 4080 $97 shipped

Such a cheap ass!

get that bc3500 whore

LOL, that seems to be the plan at the moment actually. Trying to have a all SSA equipment build....stuff available through the store. Show some love to Mark & Aaron for supporting IAK ;)

U aint no playa chuck!

My equipment stays long son, lmao.

I know I'm no playa :( Maybe one day like Senchez

Senchez wants me to pay child support on him as well. Maybe that's how he plans to fund his new build direction, hmmm? Or maybe he is selling his body? We know he can't be making much from that ;)

We're all still waiting on Shizzy wizzy poo to have some kind of sound in his car.....flatulants don't count Sean!

Hmmmm, 6-SVC4 SSA Dcon 15's & a Crescendo BC 3.5k @ .66ohm.....3-4cu ported/4-5cu opt? Good thing I haven't sold anything yet & don't have cash in hand.....lol

Edited by chicagofan

So who plans to be in Indy next month for finals? I'm going to be taking the weekend off so I can hang out with everyone :)

Any out of town people make arrangements for their stay during finals yet? You may want to ask about the area before confirming reservations. You can text, message me either here or fb & I'll get back with you asap ;-)

Any out of town people make arrangements for their stay during finals yet? You may want to ask about the area before confirming reservations. You can text, message me either here or fb & I'll get back with you asap ;-)

I wna stay with you dada

Well, since I'm changing out the substage.....I'm thinking doing the same & going active front stage. Hopfully I'm not bighting off more than I can chew.