stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

I am looking at ditching the ft1s and doing an array of a pillar tweets. Still keeping same amp, just lots of cone area but sending low power to each. Still thinking about maintaining around 100db/1w sensitivity.

I found the power threshold of the ft1s and im not pleases with them and also have a weak tolerance to abuse too.

Thats why I want lots of cone area

I'm back home now as well, was one heck of a weekend! Will update more later tonight at work. At school now trying to make up work! Last week of schoooooooooooool, EVER!

I'm back home now as well, was one heck of a weekend! Will update more later tonight at work. At school now trying to make up work! Last week of schoooooooooooool, EVER!

Our lil cheezy is growing up :( LOL!

Did she have the baby Mike?

Send our congrats!

Cool as hell Senchez!

Sean lives! Yay!

No baby yet..., they would do anything till her 37 week. Which is tonight at midnight

Push!!!!!

How is everything going man?

No baby yet..., they would do anything till her 37 week. Which is tonight at midnight

Good luck man, congrats!

Awesome man! Going to sbn next year? I WILL be there next year, with or without my car.

Thinking about a new tat today........

Thinking about a new tat today........

My name?

^^^^^^^^Bwahahahaha!

Get a DC logo Chuck

I'll pass Mike ;)

I ended up not getting it done today. Fell asleep & didn't wanna go out in the snow.

did PUSH stand for pray until something happens?

this fucking indiana weather once again killed all of my motivation on my one day off this week to get the new h/u installed, run new mids/tweets wire and rcas, finish more deadening & change my oil.......and more importantly it kept chuck from gettn cheezys street name, " mocha diva ",  tatted on his neck.  Thats a bad day in my book. 

this fucking indiana weather once again killed all of my motivation on my one day off this week to get the new h/u installed, run new mids/tweets wire and rcas, finish more deadening & change my oil.......and more importantly it kept chuck from gettn cheezys street name, " mocha diva ", tatted on his neck. Thats a bad day in my book.

Just wrong......LOL!

I agree about the weather :( I had planned to change my HU as well & maybe even run my monoprice RCA's. FAIL!!!!

I will be dropping off my door panels sat to Jody. Hopfully will have them in & the hu changed before the local Asylum show this month.

hopefully it wont be a a damn slush\ice\rain\snow frozen tundra by then.  this blows....at least i dont havta beat work in 5 hrs.  wait....yeah, yeah i do. 

I won't be ready for the show.

:(

Work schedule is easier to quote what days I will be home. Easier to remember so few.

Work schedule is easier to quote what days I will be home. Easier to remember so few.

At least able to be attend the show?

Um, currently, it is up in the air.

I have no days off for april unless they change it again.

Like January all over again.

If I can make it, I will be there for support.

You know that.:)

Looks like the weather may break long enough to start doing some things. The plan is to deaden the doors while my panels are off to be glassed. I am hoping to address the rear barn doors as well.

Hope everyone is doing well & able to make progress on each of your builds in preparation for Slamology ;)

Looking foward to seeing everyone!