stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Well I got the new sub in. Not without some issues of course. So much for "a quick swap".

First impression. Wow a lot louder. Maybe a bit louder onthe lows but overall sound quality very similar.

Second impression wtf is up with my voltage! I was holding about 1500 rpm and barely had my remote gain at a 1/4 and was dropping into the 11's. Before I never saw 12's. Oops. I got too excited and wired it up like I had it before. Since these are different coils I'm running .5 ohm nominal now. That would explain it lol.

Pics later of the fun times we had tonight.

haha, glad it made it to you safe brother. I notice the same thing actually, swapping from the zcon to the evil. Was quite a big difference in voltage lol.

Yeah I actually met up with him in BG when he went with his buddy to pick up the truck. Since it was in driving distance I chose that route instead of shipping.

Well I got the new sub in. Not without some issues of course. So much for "a quick swap".

First impression. Wow a lot louder. Maybe a bit louder onthe lows but overall sound quality very similar.

Second impression wtf is up with my voltage! I was holding about 1500 rpm and barely had my remote gain at a 1/4 and was dropping into the 11's. Before I never saw 12's. Oops. I got too excited and wired it up like I had it before. Since these are different coils I'm running .5 ohm nominal now. That would explain it lol.

haha, glad it made it to you safe brother. I notice the same thing actually, swapping from the zcon to the evil. Was quite a big difference in voltage lol.

Yeah I actually met up with him in BG when he went with his buddy to pick up the truck. Since it was in driving distance I chose that route instead of shipping.

word.

word.

sentence.

Subject

lmao

LMAO!!!

lolol

Some louder people around I see.... Haha. Damn I need some slap in something. I still have 5 batteries and a 370 amp alt. could do something........

Bout to head to chucky boys crib, time for brown booze and consoling poor Charles........he is without bass of any kind in his ride atm. I've been there before, its no fun.

Damn it! Looks like some maintenance is in order for the burban. U joints, oil lines, head gaskets, & a complete tune up :(

Luckily none of it is bad enough to need worked on immediately. I will just be having it all done over the next month or 2....an unexpected expense :(

Well as expected with life shit happens.

Lost my job today,

well i was on contract and apparently, the company is going in a new direction so they cut my contract short.

Soo, recones might not happen, i have the money, but my main goal is gonna be tryin to keep the lights on right now.

To make matters worse, rode my bike downtown after the gym just to clear my head and the dam clutch cable broke, had to get my dad to help me put it on a truck and take it home..

Man this month of April can rain on my parade if it wants to but its flowers come may bitches..

Still got my body-building show to look forward to tho.

jon.gif

Sorry to hear your luck took a turn, do you have your eye on another job yet?

The contract comp is supposed to find me another job since im technically employed by them still.
Just hope they can find me something.

Ive seen some regular jobs available, but the pay is considerably less

Now the damn interior drivers side door handle completely broke off! I guess it's a good thing my door panels aren't done yet....lol!

Sorry to hear about the job issues bro :(

Edited by chicagofan

chevy door handles are like 15$ in the help section of most part stores 

Sorry to hear about the job loss.  I was laid off a couple of weeks ago, but lucky enough to be asked back at another old job.

Local guy/Jamy, is getting me all hooked up ;)

Here is a vid I made of Shizzzon's runs at the Meca show this weekend.

Yo, IAK! Hope things are cookin'!

Dave, your post on the car not being fast enough was spot on. My ML63 isn't either. I'm trying to replace it with something and absolutely frustrated. I need 4wd/awd and capability to tow 6500lbs (which fucks things up a lot). I've driven the Jeep SRT8, X5M, X6M and pretty much everything else, but the 20-80 is more fun in my truck. Perhaps it is time to build something!

Five! How's it going with you man?

Hey Dave send me this video, please.

Hope all is good with everyone.

Things are cookin', kids are growing like weeds.