stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

OUTSTANDING BRO! I'm happy to hear it :drink40:

:ehh:

hey fellars!

look what the cat drug in....lol

will try to update a few things in here today......

wish i could say it sucks to be this busy, but it don't.

it sucks to not be on here as much, but it is time much needed to get life caught back up.

glad to see the IAK family stays strong through my absence.

well i will chat on here perhaps later..... got a few pics to put up under the Dakota build.

chop

IAK

big sounds soon to come!!!!

piczgg195.jpg

I feel like I've seen that in person... But I can't quite remember where at. Maybe sound check??

Glad to see ya dropped in papa chop! I'm getting my kids today but may give you a call this evening to catch up a little bit :drink40:

mikey...............

sounds like you are on track bro.....

keep researching!

sorry that i did not return the text............ work was a little aggressive today!

trying to knock out these last few accounts so we can huff saw dust all weekend long!!!

$206 for one tire on my truck. Ouch. That hurt. And that was the cheapest!

Next is idler and pittman arms. Any know where to pick up the stabilizer kit for under $200? Two brackets and some hardware doesn't seem at all worth it. It prevents fore and aft play.

sorry, i am of no help there bro...

any one know about nerf bars for trucks, my boss man needs a hook up on them....

Well, I'm no help to either of you guys....sorry :shrug: It looks like I'll be venturing out on my own with the false floor/amp rack build. Hoping to start actually cutting some wood next week. I'm spending one of my days off this week doing some measuring and planning. Wish me luck :woot:

I'm so ready to have this box done. I got the ports and the front and back baffles glued together last night. I'm hoping that I can get the port glued to the middle walls and the back baffle glued to the bottom. I'm also going to cut the circle cut out tonight.

Go Mikey go!

Haha I wish I could work on it while I'm sittin here doing nothing at work.

HAHA! At least you're at work and not without work at all. I was ready to start doing some stuff with my truck today but the weather isn't cooperating :shrug: I'm going to Mike's and picking up the battery at 10 so I may be able to do some measuring at least today.

Yea true I dnt mine being here I jus need some to do before I fall asleep lol. With me quitting smoking and trying not to drink coffee or caffiene it makes me just want to sleep lol. Get some shit measured chuck!!! You need this done by slamology you have like a month. Haha.

I'm hoping to be able and cut some wood on my days off next week. Me and the guy helping me are gonna go over a schedule tonight at dinner.

Right on man get that shit done haha. I'm hoping to have my box glued by friday but idk if thatl happen or not.

On the phone with chop now and talking about gettin all of us ready for Slamology :drink40:

Hey People,

I ran into some family problems and had to put all my car audio up for sale.. Go look and maybe help a IAK memeber out thanks all...

Hawk

Hey People,

I ran into some family problems and had to put all my car audio up for sale.. Go look and maybe help a IAK memeber out thanks all...

Hawk

:ohnoes9:

I cant buy anything at the moment but anything else i can do to help?

Damn hawk :ohnoes9: , I'm sorry to hear that brother. My prayers go out to ya.

Looks like I won't be able to start actually building the amp rack and false floor till the next payday on the 28th. I figure if I do all the measuring and planning prior to that though, the actuall build shouldn't take more than a full day to day and a half. I'm pretty excited to see what we can pull off with a few ideas we have.

What's happenin to all my IAK family :gayhaaay1:

Layin up in the hotel in san marcos tx with the wifey

Chillin at home watchin Role Moldels :drink40: