stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

It sure is quite around here. I hope everyone is ok. I'm going to have to recone the pap for the end of the season. Then it's on to DC for me. I'm already plotting out my Christmas list:

MECHMAN alt

1 DC lvl 4xl 15

And for taxes Soundigital 5k

I'm currently without internet at home, so it's either my phone or go to the library...FTL!! Working on hustling up some loot to get this next build moving along :peepwall:

I gotta order my subs (4-SA12D2's), amp (SAZ-2500D), and HO alt, along with rewire the entire power, ground, and big 3 in 4/0 :drink40: Hoping to do some more deadening and redo the front stage.....new MDF speaker rings and possibly glass the tweets into the sails :drink40: Of course a new enclosure and amp rack will be coming as well :fing34: Lots and lots to do but should be killer by the time it's done.....taking my time on this build to get everything 100% to my vision :woot:

Chop got a new picture of that boy of yours? He must be getting bigger.

Oh hell yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is one happy looking family, good looking little guy, and one proud new daddy. :drink40::fing34::woot:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW FAMILY MEMEBER STEVE!

Congrats!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. A very special time for you, Enjoy!!

Big thanks to all the guys who left kind words and wishes. I feel so rich now!!!!!!!!!!!! :werd_msword:

bro!

he is beautiful!

and dam strong looking to, he is all over the place!

momma is looking good too, tell her we are very proud of her!

congrates bro, i am so happy for you both.

chop

IAK just got a lil bigger!!!!!!!

bro!

he is beautiful!

and dam strong looking to, he is all over the place!

momma is looking good too, tell her we are very proud of her!

congrates bro, i am so happy for you both.

chop

IAK just got a lil bigger!!!!!!!

Even only at 8 lbs he is a tank dude for real.

Gyna, my wife is doing great. shes up and around and feeling pretty good...She hasnt had to change those first few poopy diapers. Gah-Freakin-ross!!!

We should be discharged tomorrow morning and take the show on the road.

new born popy diapers =ftw!!!

wait till he is a year or so!!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy, Dad.

:drink40:

Thanks bro. you said its a whole new kind of love and your 100% right. at only 25 hours old, i would give my life for this guy. he is so precious.

Its funny we spent 13 months trying to make him and 10 months cooking him. Thats almost two years waiting for this dude and now that i/we have him im scared as fuck. I really have no clue how to care for a newborn or what little things to expect other than the normal stuff. I know we will be ok. were an in love married couple that planned his arrival. We both have income and we have a great house to raise him in. There are families out there with far less than us and survive just fine as long as there is love in the family.

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy, Dad.

:drink40:

Thanks bro. you said its a whole new kind of love and your 100% right. at only 25 hours old, i would give my life for this guy. he is so precious.

Its funny we spent 13 months trying to make him and 10 months cooking him. Thats almost two years waiting for this dude and now that i/we have him im scared as fuck. I really have no clue how to care for a newborn or what little things to expect other than the normal stuff. I know we will be ok. were an in love married couple that planned his arrival. We both have income and we have a great house to raise him in. There are families out there with far less than us and survive just fine as long as there is love in the family.

omg , you are so right!

when Regina and I had Samantha, I was only 16 yrs. old.....talking about scared, we were definetly scared!

best thing for that little guy....... you!

chop

omg , you are so right!

when Regina and I had Samantha, I was only 16 yrs. old.....talking about scared, we were definetly scared!

best thing for that little guy....... you!

chop

thanks dude. Im glad you made an appearance on SSA to greet the new family member.

And yes poopy pampers suck bad.

The first poops are all sticky and nasty plus his equipment down there is rather large and poses great difficulties getting him all clean. had to have the nurse bathe him to make me feel better.

Well, one more day in the hospital. Test came back positive for jaundis so he gets to hang out in the tanning bed for 24 hours. should be cool after that.

Hes such an italian. already tanning. lol

The fun has only begun Steve. With all of this responsibility make sure to instill biblical teachings. If you raise him in the ways of the Lord he'll always return to the fold. Truly you deserve Heartfelt Congratulations!

The fun has only begun Steve. With all of this responsibility make sure to instill biblical teachings. If you raise him in the ways of the Lord he'll always return to the fold. Truly you deserve Heartfelt Congratulations!

Thank you.

My wife is very catholic. The lord will not be missing in our household.

Congrats Steve. He looks healthy. I wish I didn't live so far away. Tell Gyna I said hi and congratulations.

Congrats Steve. He looks healthy. I wish I didn't live so far away. Tell Gyna I said hi and congratulations.

Thanks dave, gyna said hi too. Maybe when it cools down a bit you will come visit. If not gyna,baby, and I should be back in december to visit.

Congrats on the new born Steve and family!!!

Your life will never be the same.

I've been testing away.

143.9 with the PAP. 2.5 cubes ported peaks @ 57

137.5 with one SA 8. .8 cubed ported peaks @ 55

I still have 3 more SA-8's but my best score is with the single sub go figure. I need to know where to spend my energy.

Do I continue to work with the PAP? and try different boxes?

Do I build 3 more identical boxes to the single box and stack them?

I have tried 2 different configureations of pairs (one common chamber the other a t-line) these never posted any higher than 135

I also tried one common box with 3 8's @ .6 cu per ported to 47. This one SUCKED poor loading and poor score.

I've been testing away.

143.9 with the PAP. 2.5 cubes ported peaks @ 57

137.5 with one SA 8. .8 cubed ported peaks @ 55

I still have 3 more SA-8's but my best score is with the single sub go figure. I need to know where to spend my energy.

Do I continue to work with the PAP? and try different boxes?

Do I build 3 more identical boxes to the single box and stack them?

I have tried 2 different configureations of pairs (one common chamber the other a t-line) these never posted any higher than 135

I also tried one common box with 3 8's @ .6 cu per ported to 47. This one SUCKED poor loading and poor score.

I think the numbers speak for themselves. Sell the PAP.