stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

i would have to fall back and look at all of your goals, power, space, intentions ........

but just off the basics..... i have seen the sa-8's impress many , many times over in their brief introduction!

i would have to say, if i had that equipment on hand.... the 8"s would be getting the attention....

the PAP should sell easily enough, and use the funds toward the next build.

just my .02 ....

chop

I've been testing away.

143.9 with the PAP. 2.5 cubes ported peaks @ 57

137.5 with one SA 8. .8 cubed ported peaks @ 55

I still have 3 more SA-8's but my best score is with the single sub go figure. I need to know where to spend my energy.

Do I continue to work with the PAP? and try different boxes?

Do I build 3 more identical boxes to the single box and stack them?

I have tried 2 different configureations of pairs (one common chamber the other a t-line) these never posted any higher than 135

I also tried one common box with 3 8's @ .6 cu per ported to 47. This one SUCKED poor loading and poor score.

I think the numbers speak for themselves. Sell the PAP.

:gayhaaay1: ///M5 :gayhaaay1:

hey bro!

been awhile, how's things going with you?

chop

Truckin' along, 300 mph

So ///M5 is there a new car coming up after you sell the truck too? New ///M perhaps?

Not sure what exactly yet, but definitely a new ride. Keep going back between some utility and none at all. It will have four doors though as my 15mo old needs his seat also.

five i did not know you were a papa !

any picks of the little one?

and i guess i missed out about the ride changing up......

but that does not mean much, alot gets by me....lol

i have never been faster than 125-130pph on groung..... 300mph.....yikes!

lol

Just wanted to stop in a give my IAK family a holla :gayhaaay1: I'm still using my phone for internet and windows mobile blows big chunks so posting is a big pain in the :suicide-santa:

LOL@ those pose bro! Looks like he's gonna be a lady killer :drink40:

Even had his head resting on his hands, but right as the camera clicked he moved.

I know all about the way kids move for pictures, I've got 4 :peepwall: They're all much older now but they drove their mother crazy when we took them to get pics done. At least he looked to be happy during the photo :fing34: Those were really fun days :woot:

///M5 - very cute lil' boy ya got there!

Now those are some blue eyes! WoW!

He'll brake some hearts when he grows up for sure!

good lord.... he is a handsom devil for sure!!!

lmao @ the pose matching the gal in your sig..... funny stuff right there now.

i will have to get lil man's pic updated soon, perhaps this weekend at his birthday party we will get some good ones.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll have some new ones in a bit. That is his 1 year and he is 15mo now...

wondering what it means to be a part of IAK.....

standing on the outside looking in....

have i hazed my view of what it is, is there nothing here?

tell me, what should i be doing, what should i add....

is the concept of each one of us is IAK..... we each make it a whole....

is that not accurate or self-motivating to encourage participation and kin-ship?

how do strangers bond into brothers without engagement..... simple hello to complex theory

does my intentions for IAk shine through?

in your words, where is the strength here.... what is the weakness?

stood back,

chop

Man Chop that is one cute youngster!. i love a baby with birthdaycake on his face!!!!!

Chop did you ever get a tattoo with that machine I sent you?

yes sir, i thought i pointed out the work that was being done due to that trade..... sorry if i failed to communicate that...

thank you again for sure!

i in fact, still have work pending, touch up and shading, from that trade....

he was having a party for the labor day wekend, so i stopped in for the IAK logo....

i have fill in work on both forearms and touch up of the "laugh now, cry later clowns", the work looks good indeed, until i exspose it to way too much sun....

if i ever get to a higher caliber of artist, i will surely keep it more concelled..... no worries, arms are filling up any how.... always wanted a nice piece on the ribs....

your machine was running for almost three days straight with this current party..... he uses it almost exclusivly, since our initial meeting, i was the first to get ink by it....

will have to look into another one soon!

thanks again,

chop

oh, there is pics in the off topic thread of the work....

well, i was thinking work might get a little wierd due to the weather being so extrem.....

have been under 40 hours for the past 5 weeks....

one week, it took 6 days to get 30.5 hours....

trying hard for the family, but it is a challenge to even speak to those pricks...

you see, the company has seperate sides, the other side, 57 hours is about a norm for a week... my last check, 58 hours for two weeks of work....

today, my son and i lernd we have no work for at least two to three weeks.... none.... thank you very little!

the money that some of you have heard me mention, is like a week or so away.... so i have this ship totally crash and burn.... for now

after this period is clear.... i will go back to ironwork.... back to where pride is as high as we work and the pay scale to back it...

it has been a rough ride, in the end, my sacrifice will have bettered all members of my family.... currently though, i feel like a failure, broke, and humbled....

i found myself praying hard today, praying to have the strength to get over this last obstacle....

i busted my ass for this company, only to be thrown to the wolves, no regards to me or my kin....just a complete "pull the rug out from under us" approach.

i really would like to show them the old chop..... let my east side roots come out..... they deserve to get a ass kicking for sure.

it is a real bitch to come home and say i have no way to feed you for three weeks, if it was any different, if that money was not there, around the corner.... i would do whatever it took to make the differance...only negative comes to mind.... but iw ould not see them do without!

audio has alot of lofty goals and begs of day dreaming..... it helps to step away from reality.

not sure where that comes into play... but it did give me my closest brother, who encourages me to push on.... i have to openly thank chuck for always being involved with us, he gives me drive when needed most, his prayers often carry me through. i love him for all that he is. we as a team/family , IAK, are blessed to have him for sure.

we will indeed step out of this, Regina and Samantha both in college, i am sure we are in the right direction , ironwork..... i hate being on the road, away from home...

but if that is where the money is.... then that is what i will do...

this company i work for currently, landscaping, has really made me understand that without morals and values.... the economy will continue to struggle... when even the small town approach they are capable of having is destroyed with greed, no concern for their workers..... this is by far a suicide mission for them....

sorry so long, ........ just venting.......

so i decided to pawn some of my older gear today, gather what cash i could to attempt to hold ground for two more weeks....

wow, what a challenge..... no pawn shop knows this "sundown" brand..... most would not loan and the highest was $40 per amp.... saz1500D

the pierce sub.... 15" got another $100...... so after paying out $20 in gas to find the highest pawn shop, i pawned away $1400 bucks of audio for $160 bucks...

this will have to carry us seven for almost two weeks and keep gas in the ride for school..... not to cool

i have some other odd jobs i am going to chase, and a 9 hour check coming in two weeks .....

the company i work for is self claimed an "high end, estate management company" hmmmmmm, cant even manage thier employees job security.

sorry for the long rant.... it helps to spill it out....

keep your prayers up for us, as we ride this one out....

chop

I'm here for you bro, I'll help in any way that I can. I'm proud to be a part of your family and love all of you guys.