stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

i have not talked with them in detail as of yet.....

i ment to tell you that i am working at a local haunt part time currently!

lol, yup, ol chop is driving a tractor on the haunted hayride through the woods...

at the end.....we get chased by a combine, within inches of the wagon i am pulling!!!

to cool imo and alot of fun for sure, also, my niece, sister, and daughter are working there as well!

i will sneak some pics when possible.

the name is Hanna Haunted Acres, in Indy, fyi.

Hey Chop, you still doing this?? If so I'm gonna make some plans to bring the kids up!!!

nah, it was short lived do to many factors....sorry

:(

:peepwall: I can't even get out to any haunts......I work the weekend and overnight shifts :shrug:

311830_176881379062303_100002213252162_379183_737742278_n.jpg

bass clef tatt

Curious how that felt?

bass clef tatt

Curious how that felt?

it wasnt bad......

the artist said that he was shocked how well i took it and i had aligator skin, lol

my wedding band was a little more tense, the part in between the fingers....ouch!

bass clef tatt

Curious how that felt?

it wasnt bad......

the artist said that he was shocked how well i took it and i had aligator skin, lol

my wedding band was a little more tense, the part in between the fingers....ouch!

I think either place would hurt.

bass clef tatt

Curious how that felt?

it wasnt bad......

the front and back of my knee had its moments for sure, the sternum has this feeling, as if you can hear/feel in your lungs.....sorta wierd

but the worse for me thus far was a numb spot on my leg.....yup numb spot, where i figured there would be little to no pain, hurt like it was being ripped in...

so much for benifits from crushed disk and nerve damage, lol

seen a few collections of hollywoods badest boogymen, do you have a themed collection going? perhaps your charecter even? that would be a cool tatt, imo!

bass clef tatt

Curious how that felt?

it wasnt bad......

the front and back of my knee had its moments for sure, the sternum has this feeling, as if you can hear/feel in your lungs.....sorta wierd

but the worse for me thus far was a numb spot on my leg.....yup numb spot, where i figured there would be little to no pain, hurt like it was being ripped in...

so much for benifits from crushed disk and nerve damage, lol

seen a few collections of hollywoods badest boogymen, do you have a themed collection going? perhaps your charecter even? that would be a cool tatt, imo!

I don't have a collection of any sort. I do have 2 nice pieces of Paul Booth's work though and a couple random ones.

Wow! Sleep apnea FTL!! I didn't know I even had it. let alone how bad it was :WTFBubble: It kept me sick and miserable for months causing missed work and multiple visits/expense for dr. visits. On the cpap now and what a difference getting some actual sleep makes :woot: New motivation and focus for getting something moving on the build for next year :woot:

Wow! Sleep apnea FTL!! I didn't know I even had it. let alone how bad it was :WTFBubble: It kept me sick and miserable for months causing missed work and multiple visits/expense for dr. visits. On the cpap now and what a difference getting some actual sleep makes :woot: New motivation and focus for getting something moving on the build for next year :woot:

ftw!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM :gift:

when I found out I had it it sucked then I found out that I have SEVERE APNEA and require a BI-PAP machine! NOT COOL! I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND RIP THE MASK OFF AND PUNCH MY PILLOW! ITS SO SCARY!

We taking a trip down to Kentucky :peepwall:

durango being down is why i did not go down with this paycheck....

port issue update! - payment of refund is pending in our paypal currently!

durango issue update! - djjdnap helped with the needed research to ultimetly find a way to bypass the exspensive ac compressor for the time being with a smaller re-routed serpintine belt. !!!! justin, your awesome bro!

household update! samantha and pj are due to move next week...this will help them out as well as us, taking our toal number from 13 to 9!!!

job update....... hours are sucking, might have to get a second job soon, but momma chop starts her job the end of this month!

house update....pretty dam sure the back of the house is going to fall off soon...this sucks!

team iak decal design is being worked on again, fingers crossed!

luv ya fam!

refund for ports in paypal account!

thinking real hard on going sealed....3 18" xcons and 3 cresendo 2k's.....

any thoughts? opinions? donations toward additional purchase? lol

Slot ports shouldn't be that hard

Chop,

Thinking both options, ported or adding a 3rd and going sealed, will still produce the desired results :drink40: You know whatever help I can offer that I'm there for you bro. Whatcha thinking about doing for ports with mama Chops build now?

A little update of sorts for my own potential build: I've got my Team Sundown equipment and pricing figured thanks to Jacob :woot: I'm pricing electrical right now and hoping for the seasonal overtime at the Post Office to kick in and help with costs. Focusing on doing it right once so that even if there is another upgrade in the future I'll be set :fing34: GOING BIG FELLAS so it's gonna be expensive :morepower1: As always though, family comes 1st and slows things down a bit. With Christmas and Thanksgiving coming along with my 2nd oldests 16th birthday, uncle sam may be my best bet to get the bulk of my electrical purchases made. I'm going to be working hard on having something in time by Slamology even if it isn't the finished product.

I'm not doing build log until I actually have some things done :peepwall: No need to build up hype when it could be another 6 months before I have any real progress....FML :shrug:

probably going with a slot port box for her, going to vist/humor the thought of building a downward firing enclosure for her, but if that doesnt go smooth then i have another design done, just waiting to build....

raising a household of 13 people with a single income puts audio at a crawl....

not sure on the cutlass, i'll let winter decide what happens i guess.

once spring is back in the air, i am sure i will be anxious to get back on it....

or lottery!

figured out what the slapping noise was sunday

img1758b.jpg

both of em, lol,

I forgot how strong CA glue smelled , burned my eyes and nose at the same time re gluing these.

Hit a 148 on music at the TSA meet , idk that just isn't impressing to me.:shrug:

cant wait to get my other amp back and find some more 18's :wub:

Kinda looking like the IAK family may be growing again in the future :woot:

figured out what the slapping noise was sunday

img1758b.jpg

both of em, lol,

I forgot how strong CA glue smelled , burned my eyes and nose at the same time re gluing these.

Hit a 148 on music at the TSA meet , idk that just isn't impressing to me.:shrug:

cant wait to get my other amp back and find some more 18's :wub:

wish i was there!

wanted to get an updated demo!

got the kids all moved, so proud of that, just sucks i couldnt make it out there!