stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Kinda looking like the IAK family may be growing again in the future :woot:

is it the guru?

:peepwall:

He's pretty hyped and acts as though the premise of the club has been understood. Seems to have possibily found a "happy" place in life.

thanks for all of our family and friends, we appreciate you all!

Happy Thanksgiving

:turkey:

Trying to stack up some overtime money so I can get my build finally in some foward progress. Of course, I gotta take care of Christmas for my 4 daughters 1st......then daddy gets to go BOOM!!!!!

hope everyone is doin well im goin through alot right now.

cc info was stolen

gf cheatin

and its finals week

:suicide-santa:

Everyone please send some prayers to chop and the family......going through stuff

on a side note: Looking like I'll be doing some business with my bro outta 913 in the very near future :woot:

i do apologize, i know i have been m.i.a. for a while, due in a large part to a lack of enthusiam, spawned by this huge slump in work volume i have myself hopelessly stuck in. However, it is close to christmas and our continued prayers and determination are carrying us through. The out look is uplifting and my hopes are hi. I am very thankful for all of my brothers and sisters within Team IAK and Team SSA. I want to wish each and everyone one of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a prosperus new year.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year! I worked both days trying to stack a little build money up :fing34: Hoping to start making some purchases by the end of the month as a 40th birthday gift to myself :woot:

Hey fam just stopping in to show some love. Been. Pretty good winter so far up here in the mitten. 913 customs is taking off very well and will be hosting some sweet competitions this year. Kit for sure gots love for you all. Your bro. Ramrod

Ya'll need to come down here.

J

always working on it.......

iak-3.jpg

unless i am working!

cold.jpg

just gotta remember what keeps me going......

hardhat.jpg

The little man provides the drive, :) as it should be.

ps's are messed up, cant copy and paste anything. need one of you smarter bros to help out.

FINALLY!!!!!.......after a very very long wait, I'll be making actuall purchases and progress toward getting some BASS back :woot: This will be the build I'm settling on for this year and will be a lower budget than originally thought. However, I will be assured to have something to respresent myself and IAK with the local comps for the coming season. Still big plans for the future, and purchases will be made throughout the year for a bigger and better build. It's an addiction and I'll never get a big enough fix :morepower1: I see a dedicated car audio vehicle in my future :peepwall:

Spent the day at the Super Bowl Village and did the NFL Experience with all my kids yesterday :drink40: We had an awesome day with wonderfull weather :woot: Lots of love from fellow Bears fans.....had the whole family in Bears hats, shirts, and jersey's :fing34: It was definitely a very memorable 40th for myself.

Thank you Porkchop!! I am very excited to be part of this team and would just like to say thank you very much for accepting me in the family and I can't wait to meet some of you guys in person! Heres to a great new year of 2k12 and Team IAK :drink40:

:WELCOME: to the family bro :woot:

Thank you sir :)

Uncle Sam will be depositing a little present into my bank acct tomorrow :woot: Hope to actually start a build log FINALLY!! I've gotta do a couple things 1st before installing anything though. I've ordered a Singer 275a alt and should have that either the end of the week or beginning of next. I'll put a list of equipment for this year and the plan for down the road when I start my build log :drink40: