stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Nice

got some more ink for myself today.... will post up the pics soon....

ssa zcon ftw!

You got the 12"!! Pussy, get the 18" on there hehe

I'm kidding, I can't believe you did that! wow, Looks amazing, this has to be a first

it is so perfect in everyway. we stayed out rather early this morning, so it is definetly a "sleep-in" kinda morning, there is a inch or so of fresh snow blanketed on the ground outside, the kind that just looks nice from inside our warm house. she is laying here next to me, sleeping in our bed, so beautifull in everyway. today is our 19yr, anniversary. some folks dont know that our relationship s...tarted when we were just barely teenagers, in fact, i feel in love with her when i was just 11yrs. old. we have definetly been through a lot over the years. and i want to be sure to thank all of our friends and family who have helped mold and shape our relationship in many different ways. it takes alot of support from others when life gets hard. and it is truly hard sometimes, to get through these hard times and still be willing to give your all to someone else is love indeed. i would give my life for Regina's happiness. things are just so right, in our life....funny, our lifestyle and family structure is so beyond some folks tolerances. the 11 of us surely dont have it all together....but together we seem to have it all! 19 yrs. today baby, 19 proud years of calling you Mrs. Hinkle, i have to be the luckiest guy in the world to be married to my best friend. you are undeniably my rock, your are everything good about me. i am so proud of our marriage and our beautiful children you gave me. heres to another two decades of upcoming adventures, fast beside each other through the end! i love you Regina Decker Hinkle

:wub:

I got to spend last year with ya guys. Wish you many more to come.

Singer 275a alt came in today :morepower1: I'll be getting it in tonight :woot: Hoping to do the big 3, run some 4/0 power/ground, and rca's in the next few days to work toward an actuall install :drink40:

I will try to drop some pics tonight....I got dusted again so I will have some free time.... I definetly will check out the video from Mike too! Mike will u be at the show on the 18th.? We plan on being there. Momma chop plans on running her Durango through, gotta see how the mic likes the new install.

Yeah I'll be there Saturday Chop. Trying to get everything back together so I can stay in the class I want. Ended up buying some KnuKonceptz 1/0 wire and it made a big difference. Had to end up pulling the Second battery out so just gonna run off the Red Top up front. Blew the Surround apart almost halfway around one sub, but Black RTV Silicone is gonna be my friend till after the Comp..lol. Can't wait to hear the Durango and see them 8's in action.

Looking Gooood

I will try to drop some pics tonight....I got dusted again so I will have some free time.... I definetly will check out the video from Mike too! Mike will u be at the show on the 18th.? We plan on being there. Momma chop plans on running her Durango through, gotta see how the mic likes the new install.

Yeah I'll be there Saturday Chop. Trying to get everything back together so I can stay in the class I want. Ended up buying some KnuKonceptz 1/0 wire and it made a big difference. Had to end up pulling the Second battery out so just gonna run off the Red Top up front. Blew the Surround apart almost halfway around one sub, but Black RTV Silicone is gonna be my friend till after the Comp..lol. Can't wait to hear the Durango and see them 8's in action.

your trunk dont like you!

Well team, I got a hell of a hook up on some DD equipment that was just to good to pass up :woot: The Burban has a little bang in it now but is far from finished. Current equipment/setup is as follows:

Singer 275a alt, run of 4/0 + & -, 2 Stinger SPV70's, 4-DD 3518's, DD M3a, DD CXS 6.5, DD CS 6.5, DD SS4a, & finally a Kenwood X-794 for now. The HU I have at the moment is being borrowed from a friend & member (Casey/casedawg :thanx: ) until I decide on what unit to go with next. My 794 had the RCA outputs go bad and it was introducing a HUGE amount of noise into the system :jon: The future upgrades will include a different HU, another Singer 275a alt :morepower1: , M3a :morepower1: , maybe another set of comps in the kicks, & possibly some more batts. The windows have been tinted nice and dark to keep prying eyes from looking in ;) The tire & wheel combo (Cragar soft 8' on Falken Rocky Mtn 31x10.5x15) has been ordered & will be next on the lengthy to do list. Don't know what it's gonna do on the meter but I'm not putting this build together for anything other than to rep IAK and enjoy myself. Thanks for the support from everyone!!

On a side note.....anyone have experience with the media player HU's? My CD player skips like hell if I give any volume now :shrug: I'm kind of interested in the new Pioneer DEH-80PRS but not sure on a release date at the moment. I really don't want to get the imprint for the Alpine to have access to crossover capabilities

Edited by chicagofan

your trunk dont like you!

Yeah the trunk seems to flex a little...... lol