stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Wonder how much a plane ticket cost from Houston to Colorado

The sleeve took about 18 hrs total... 4 hours drawing / designing / layout... 4 hours outline (3 hrs not counting breaks) and 10 shading (8 hrs not counting breaks). So I would of charged someone between 1500-1800 depending on the person. Jordans cost was plane, hotel (offered to stay at my place) rental car and food. I am pretty sure he came out way ahead.

The offer definetly stands for you to Steve, You get here and I will ink you for FREE!!

Free.... No shit?

What's the airport close to you?

Walker field in Grand Junction is an hour away. There is a regional airport in Aspen, Rifle and Eagle also. The tatt shops addy is 812 Grand ave, Glenwood Springs, if you want to research hotels. Let me know what you come up with or if you have any other questions.:)

Good day Homie's. I see Chop rolling through and wanted to say hi to the rest of the IAK crowd too.

thanks bro....

Sent a fr on fb for u.

*crickets*

Installed 2 more batts & changed my M3a temporarily (loaned to a buddy) to an M4a adhd.gif

Hope everyone & their family is doing well :)

My prayers & sympathys to the family & friends of your buddy Steve :(

What a Weekend @ Slamology!!! IAK bringing home 8 trophies! Woot Woot. Im gonna check with my people at Gauge and have them double and triple check on how many people we had enter as Team IAK... I know I did

I hear some drunkard beat some world record or something?

Sup Family,

I was finally able to get that money that pucking owed me from that stetsom 10k. earlier last week, the detective told Blinky that if he didn't have the money by that friday, he will have a felony on his record. So magically, he had the money lol. But the only thing was, that I had to drive down there to NC to show ID and to pick up the check.

So this is what happened. Wednesday night, I worked from 11pm-7am, then drove to NC as soon as I left work. Got there, cashed it. Drove back home right away, got home around 3am. Then Friday morning, I went to get my headlights blacked out, didn't have a ride home, while the work was being done, so I stayed the entire time. Didn't get done to 7:30. After that, went to wash my car, and got home around 9pm. Theeeeen, had a car show this morning, left the house at 8:30, and then now i'm here at work, since 3pm-11pm.

Damn its been hectic. On the way to NC, I was getting, around 21mpg. I've been having anti-freeze problems lately. So when I get there, I changed the thermostate. After that, on the way home, i was getting 24.7mpg!!!! I got 500 miles on one freaking tank!!! Thats just, ungodly to me, lol, coming from a shitty 96 explorer.

Lol, another funny story though, there was a guy with a pickup truck in front of me, on the highway, were traffic was going like, 2mph for whatever reason. And, I was playing some song, The Motto, and, lmao, the guys back window was busted out, and he replaced it with some plexi-glass. Well, my nasty ZCON was flexxxing it! I couldn't believe it. Here we are, on the highway, windows wide open, and this guy's window in front of me was flexing from my bass. I was just like wow lol.

Hows everybody else doing? Hows everybody's builds coming along?

Chuck, Chop, David, Shizzy?

That is awesome! !!

Momma chop did a 144.2 with her 8"s....

Cutlass is gutted again...

Ready fir new build.:-)

damn another build! haha

Also, really big news here, I start my apprenticship at that custom car shop on wednesday!!! I'm really excited about that!

That is hype....me and chuck was just sitting here talking about that!

Congradulations! !!

That is hype....me and chuck was just sitting here talking about that!

Congradulations! !!

Oh wow really!? Hellz yeah man, I will be working at both of my favorite hobbies in the world, Custom Cars by day, School by night, and Computers by Night Night lol!

Damn bro, you had a couple days that are pretty much the norm for myself...LOL

I'm in a hold pattern on my build currently. I have some other issues within my personal life that need addressed 1st.

Glad to hear that you were able to recoup your money on that amp.....even though you had to take that long drive. Happy to hear the great news for the new job you'll be starting......always learning is a good thing ;)

Thank you everyone who keeps our team moving forward!

Today at the car shop, the owners wife is a real estate agent, so we got to talking and so now im actively house hunting!! Woot woot :D the first few house we looked at are at amazing prices, talking like, 500 a month! And some have 2 or even three bedrooms. Some even have phreaking garages at that price! Ccrazy lol sometime within the past two days, my zcon managed to knock down some interior lights :Doh: my shop owner is a virgin win it comes to current under ground equipment, and is totally aposed to the equipment i speak of. You know one of those old timers who believe if its not a dollar a watt, then its not real. So tommorrow i will bring in one of my nendos and the zed l3 and the icon to show him whats up hehe

:encore:

I hope the IAK family had a good 4th!!