stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Hey fam, a few extra prayers would sure go a long way right about now, the chop family is getting a royal butt whooping from life this week.

You got it Chop!

Holding my breath waiting for my door panels to finally be done on supposedly thur. The guy has only had them since the beginning of March.

I may even be able to start doing some deadener & install a bunch of other stuff over my days off this week.

Sorry to hear about the hold ups guys.

Having my own issues with the Jimmy too.  Accidentally took it for a swim Thursday evening. Doh.gif  I've had it in deep water before with no issues, but that was before the cold air intake.  Wasn't thinking at all about the turned down and much lower air filter and intake tube, that is until it choked and died.  I towed it back to the house with the four wheeler (go Honda Rancher!) and removed the spark plugs.  Water poured out four of the six cylinders and I heard a good gush from three of them when I turned the motor over by hand.  Started it up today after some time to dry out and it started alright.  Gotta change the oil tomorrow, run it for a bit with fresh oil and Seafoam in it then change it again.  Hopefully she hasn't lost too much of her life span from this episode.

Note to self:

The next time a friend calls saying their vehicle drowned out in high water tell them they're just SOL.  lol Doh.gifsigh.gif Doh.gif

Wow

Yeah, there's not much more to say than that.

Wow what happened with the door panels chop?

That sucks alton. You can use tampons to dry out the cylinders. Dont ask.

lmao

If you use tampons, bring some extra to slamology.. i'm trying to save money and i've been a bitch lately.

I got all my subs done.

trying to figure out where the hell i want to put my amps..

Only place i have is on the side of the box or in the front where 1 of them is now.

As I typed this i think thats what im gonna do and just move all of my batts from behind the back seats and put the amps there.

I will have those decals end of the week, or perhaps early next week, fyi.

ahh yess..... when u have them i should be ready to demo... hint hint eek5wavey.gif

i got bored and did this for now

img3858o.jpg

img3857r.jpg

So the date for my door panels to be done & delivered now has moved once again to saturday. If I don't get them then, I will be taking them from the guy no matter what condition next week if it doesn't happen saturday. I am done waiting & will finish them myself if he has not.

Days called off.

Hard to find good help around these parts u am afraid big brother.

My build is still upside down from similar problems.

Lighter note, my blood work looks better this month, only about 200 points above the high risk range now.

I'm glad to hear it is down but dang!  200 points ABOVE high risk?  What was it before?

Back from comp today. My score dropped a little from last time. Still managed 2nd, 0.3 db from first. Also got phat 18 award.

Sean and I did some testing while we were there. Part of my problem is my voltage. On the intial hit was my peak and it would just drop off quickly. I think I could have had a better score but didn't get my door shut in time. Oh well. Just know what I need to improve for the next show.

Thanks for your help sean. That bluetooth spl labs meter is da bomb btw.

Congrats!

Iak pulled off another weekend of wins, over a dozen i believe.

Don't forget chuck.... 2 o'clock, Loews, pick up your door panels ;)

Had to roll out & get them from him by his house (I am pissed). Not exactly what I expected (in a bad way) but at least I can proceed with my build.

Don't forget chuck.... 2 o'clock, Loews, pick up your door panels ;)

Had to roll out & get them from him by his house (I am pissed). Not exactly what I expected (in a bad way) but at least I can proceed with my build.
IAK the feeling man, i am excited to see your next few steps.