juan

Wiring and electrical for saz3000d

Was wanting to know if this wire is good enough for an saz3000d amp. Also what electrical would be needed?

Are you wanting to replace your starting batt? If not.. 2 x KHC1800 will work. Kinetik High Current Power Cells

In the future you can use the kinetik power calc Kinetik High Current Power Cells

An alternator from DC power or Mechman around 250-300amp will be sufficient.

BIG 3 should be done in Knukonceptz product detail for KOLOSSUS FLEKS KABLE 1/0 BLACK POWER/GROUND WIRE

KnuKonceptz makes great products and there strand count is pretty nice, so yes i say that wire will work great for you.

kinetik or xs power will work great, you will want a 250 instead of 300a alt the 250 does more at idle and big3 is a must would double up if possible, im using the fleks and it is great stuff

That wire will work great. Minimum recommended electrical for an saz-3000d is a 200a alternator, good group 34 battery under the hood, and a good group 31 battery in the back.

Im looking on jumping on the march madness sale dc power has on the smd boards. but i was wondering if the 270xp alt that is internally regulated at 15.1 be ok for my future xsd3100 batts? i was told that the most they can handle charging is 14.9.

That's a question better asked in the XS Power section. They're gonna tell you the same stuff you already know. Don't run them above 14.9v daily. The batteries will do it but it will shorten battery life. I recommend either get an adjustable regulator or get the internal regulator set to an acceptable daily operating range of 14.4-14.9v.