Kanaworm$

2001 Chevy Extreme Blazer

Had a major falling out with this so called friend and will not be working on it again!

Edited by OldSkool_08

Looks great!

I have yet to seen that type of terminal for the speaker wire outside the box, very impressed. Can you elaborate a little about it?

Also that bed liner looks amazing, where'd you but it? - or did you have to take it into a shop

Looks great!

I have yet to seen that type of terminal for the speaker wire outside the box, very impressed. Can you elaborate a little about it?

Also that bed liner looks amazing, where'd you but it? - or did you have to take it into a shop

On the brass bolts the woofers are Dual 2 voice coils and wired separately to each bolt in a + - config. A lot easier to install and wire this way. Each bolt has a brass washer inside and out and 3 bolts each inside and out. Will never vibrate loose.

Bed liner was bought at Menards and put on with a roller. Great durable stuff with no smell at all. But we let it cure for 5 days or so.

nice build man, very clean. so on the bolts are you using brass?

Yes they are brass!

beautiful box man. great job!!

Why did you decide to add that piece of wood to the port? - so it becomes split.

Port bracing as the port is 10" wide. Even though the whole box is double baffeled just didn't want to take any chances.

Thanks for all the comments guys, it's really appreciated.

Port bracing as the port is 10" wide. Even though the whole box is double baffeled just didn't want to take any chances.

So it wasn't to change the air flow? - would that come into effect when considering the air flow?

Doesn't restrict airflow imo. Just need to account for it's displacement.

To be honest not much at all. Would hardly change a thing.

That's what i thought. i'm still a little confused about your terminals though.. im going to PM you so i dont clog up your thread. - that cool?