pitbull239

suggestions on battery power

im running 4 amps and a additional one for mids and highs, with a total of 8,360 watts. i wanna go XS Power, what model should i get and how many? please give me feedback, i also have a 250 amp h.o alternator if that helps. ?

Can you fit another alternator? It would help considerably. Along with 2-3 D3100's.

Can you fit another alternator? It would help considerably. Along with 2-3 D3100's.

no, i cant fit another amp, my amps are soundstream tarantulas with 2 15" juggernauts . just looking for power options , thanks

no, i cant fit another amp, my amps are soundstream tarantulas with 2 15" juggernauts . just looking for power options , thanks

He said another alternator! What type of vehichle?

He said another alternator! What type of vehichle?

2006 cadillac escalade

The last time I checked amplifiers consumed power, not created it ;)

Why would I ask if you can fit another amplifier when you are asking for charging system advice?

Might want to see what size your factory alt is and then go from there. Could start with an S3400 if it fits under the hood and as Duran said 2-3 D3100 in back!

im running 4 amps and a additional one for mids and highs, with a total of 8,360 watts. i wanna go XS Power, what model should i get and how many? please give me feedback, i also have a 250 amp h.o alternator if that helps. ?

What are the exact model numbers of your amp, because I doubt you will be using 8360 watts all the time. Give us this information plus any electrical upgrades you have done to your car so far.

Like Duran said I would go with another alternator and a couple more batteries in the back. You have a GM, there are brackets you can order from mechman or dc power so you can add another alt to your caddy

Escalade dual alt kit