mccleery3

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday mama chop from all the IAK family on SSA ! :dancing::joshers3::dance::band::gift::jump::djparty::woot::domoslay::5shots::bartmoon::rocking::fing34::partybanana::postwhore::cookiemonster::encore::bow28::bigok::rofl2::wacky::eek5wavey::bananaDance::buttlick::OhYeah::smileyho::domodance::nothingtoadd::popcorn::boobs2::captain::twirl::roflmao::asskiss::unclejohn::deadhorse::drink40::twirl::roflmao:

Happy B-day Mamma Chop!partybanana.gif Congrats on the J O B also Brother Chop!trink40.gif

Happy Birthday !!!!

I love you !!!

you can't open your present until tonight though!

:santa:

Happy Birthday !!!!

I love you !!!

you can't open your present until tonight though!

:santa:

:ehh:

Happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday..... :drink40: ..... I had said this over in the IAK ihop but i'll say it here also....... :woot:

Hawk

well last night after everyone went to bed, I pulled out Regina's present, as i was laying behind her....

i slide it over her shoulder and tickled her ear with it....

every time she tried to get a hold of it, i would pull it back away from her, being a big tease...

i knew she would want it, so i let her get all anxious for it.....

finally i let her hold it, but would not let her look to see what it was...

i made her guess at what it was i got her, lol, she figured it out right on the first guess....

A CHECK!!!!

been a while since i had a little extra cash, so it was a nice surprise.

the fella i am working with will be gone for two weeks, so he cashed me out for friday's pay.....

it is not much, but we wil be able to get some extra, much needed, stuff for the house.....

thanks alot for the birthday wishes.....

just a little history or fyi....

Regina and i have been together since i was 11 yrs. old.

We had our first child, Samantha, when i was only 16, we was told then, we would never make it together,

we got married, asap, before our graduation even, and yes that was a big one for us, the first to graduate in either family for several generatios

our wedding was on Valentines day, we have celebrated 17 yrs. of anniversaries.

We are the proud parents of three daughter, Samantha, Kimberly, and Krystina....

we have our son-in-law, who i say it took me 19 yrs. to have a boy, we love him like our own.

and there is Alex William, our beautiful grandson, he is truly a heaven sent....

i had to work all day yesterday, so we will do some celebrating today,

perhaps she will take me out to lunch with some of her birthday money!

Lol,,, Chop you have it good man that many years with one woman is a great thing Brother.... Have a good weekend man and Hope your family is good....

Don't really know you.. but..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:roflmao::bananaDance: :bananaDance: :wacky::jump::gift: :gift: :dance: :dance: :joshers3: :joshers3: :joshers3::dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: