Sign in to follow this  
toyopl

Another wiring info help

Hello, I would need some help on wiring two amps. I have Sundown 50.4 for fronts and backs, and will order Sundown 125.2 for 2 8'' subs in the back.

I need wiring info on which things to buy to wire those two amps. I was looking at knukoncepts and wasn't sure which items to grab to have complete parts.

This kit seems good for the 50.4 and I should have enough power wire to run it to the amps 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit and then I got info that I should run distribution block to split the power wire between the two amps ? If so which distribution wire would be a good one ? I don't think I would need another amp kit but just additional rca's, another ground wire, connectors ?

This will be my first install and I'm hoping I got the right image in my mind:

Run power wire from battery to distribution block with fuse(the one included in 4chan kit) on the power wire, or don't need one because distibution block has a fuse ? Then split power wire on the distribution wire into two amps. Then separate ground wires from each amp to ground points on the car(can it be the same ground point for both amps?). Speaker wire goes from speakers/subs to amp and then signl gets send to HU via RCA cables ? Which rca from 2 8'' subs via 125.2 ?

Battery. Within the first 18" of wire, a fuse. Wire back to distro block. Fust IMMEDIATELY after the distro block. Then to the amps.

You'll need 2 sets of RCA cables.

You've got the right idea.

So far I got on my list:

4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit

Knukonceptz product detail for KOLOSSUS FLEKS KABLE 4 GAUGE BLACK POWER/GROUND WIRE 3' ground for second amp

Knukonceptz product detail for KARMA SS 12 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE extra cable to have enough for all speakers

Which cable for 125.2 running 2 8's from amp to hu ? rca 2 channel or subwoofer cable ?

Which distribution block ?

How many extra connectors and of what kind ?

Anything else u would add ?