Hansk

subaru build w/ 2 15" dc

this build will be over the next month but i got some stuff for ya to see now... i have a lot planned. i just got the box last night and im going to finish the amp rack today. i still gotta pick up an extra batt today as well. then its all wiring time. tell me what you think so far.....

IMG_0577.jpg

2 dc level 4 15" with level 5 dual 1 ohm coils

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

box is tuned to 35 hz

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

here is where the amp rack is going....im getting some vinyl work done to it today

gonna be doing some fiberglass work to the front doors... i will post updates when something new happens...... tell me what yall think so far

Edited by Hans

sorry for the crappy pics ...it was from my phone

Edited by Hans

The box looks good, I like the design. trink40.gif Did you build the box yourself? What kind of batterys are you going to be running?

Two 15"s should be head knockin' fo' sho'!!!!!

In my car the viynl under the rear seat really helped, Where else are you lining with MVL?

I will be tune in. I always like watching a build thats thought out so take your time Brother.smile.gif

Tuned in to this build, box looks nice :drink40:

Are you worried about the enclosure blocking the sound waves? It looks like you'll have a problem with it.

The box looks good, I like the design. trink40.gif Did you build the box yourself? What kind of batterys are you going to be running?

Two 15"s should be head knockin' fo' sho'!!!!!

In my car the viynl under the rear seat really helped, Where else are you lining with MVL?

I will be tune in. I always like watching a build thats thought out so take your time Brother.smile.gif

ya im not sure what kind of batts im gonna do yet thats my next step, i had a guy build the box for me but i designed it and put a little work in but didnt have a lot of time bc of work.

im doing the vinyl on the amp rack with 2 custom logo on it a dc audio logo and a subaru logo ...im picking those up tuesday. and like i said i will be taking some time on so i can get it to where i exactly want but i will post pics when something new goes in

Tuned in to this build, box looks nice :drink40:

thanks man

Are you worried about the enclosure blocking the sound waves? It looks like you'll have a problem with it.

im not worried yet at least .... we'll see how it goes then if changes have to be made later than i will

A few tips on what to pay attention to when determining the box shape:

If you plan to use a rear firing setup in a trunk car, make sure your box doesn’t seal off the trunk from the passenger compartment. You need to leave some space for the waves to pass back into the interior of the car. Either make the box as low as possible so the wave passes over the box and enters the cabin via the seatback and rear deck, or reduce the width of the box so the wave can pass to the side and into the car’s interior. A big, giant box may make your trunk extremely loud, but all you’ll hear is muffled rattle if the box takes up the whole space behind the rear seat and under the rear deck.

If you have a hatchback car, keep the box as far back in the vehicle as possible. Keep the port as far to the rear as possible.

-AudioQue.

Hope this helps you.

Is that box dual or single chamber?

If you plan to use a rear firing setup in a trunk car, make sure your box doesn’t seal off the trunk from the passenger compartment. You need to leave some space for the waves to pass back into the interior of the car. Either make the box as low as possible so the wave passes over the box and enters the cabin via the seatback and rear deck, or reduce the width of the box so the wave can pass to the side and into the car’s interior. A big, giant box may make your trunk extremely loud, but all you’ll hear is muffled rattle if the box takes up the whole space behind the rear seat and under the rear deck.

If you have a hatchback car, keep the box as far back in the vehicle as possible. Keep the port as far to the rear as possible.

-AudioQue.

Hope this helps you.

dual chamber, each sub has its own chamber

What kind of ride? Did you get one of their dickie button ups with the order?

-AudioQue.

Hope this helps you.

also there is pretty good room on top and on the side of the box, you might not be able to see it in the pic but the i and once i get the amp rack the hifonics amp will be move and i was planning on pushing it back

looks like it going to be LOUD !!! :drink40:

im getting excited... :woot:

What kind of ride? Did you get one of their dickie button ups with the order?

subaru outback

dickie buttom???????

Team DC Audio shirt. Heavy cotton button-up with 'Get Connected' on the left sleave, and 'Team DC Audio' on the left chest pocket.

dickie buttom???????

Team DC Audio shirt. Heavy cotton button-up with 'Get Connected' on the left sleave, and 'Team DC Audio' on the left chest pocket.

oh no i didnt get one but i like those hoodies...lol

dickie buttom???????

I want one of the button-ups, they cost around 70 including shipping.

dickie buttom???????

I want one of the button-ups, they cost around 70 including shipping.

ya there nice too...

For that price you minus well go make your own and you will come out way cheaper than that.

anybody know anyone who have some 0 gauge for sale??

For that price you minus well go make your own and you will come out way cheaper than that.

i don't want one that bad.

okay enough clogging this thread.

Good luck with your build :popcorn: :popcorn: :drink40: :drink40:

everytime i go on there they r out of stock but ill check again...lol