SaxMan

Hello From Cali!

Hey Everybody!

I'm new to car audio (kinda) and I just cant wait for help lol. I was invited by a SSA Member i know his Youtube account but not SSA. I have a Build in mind but you should be seeing some posts from me asking Questions very soon.

:wavey5:

Hey Everybody!

I'm new to car audio (kinda) and I just cant wait for help lol. I was invited by a SSA Member i know his Youtube account but not SSA. I have a Build in mind but you should be seeing some posts from me asking Questions very soon.

Hey welcome to the forum and hope you have a good time here. Just out of curiosity what part of cali do you stay at im in the so cal area L.A county

Hey welcome to the forum and hope you have a good time here. Just out of curiosity what part of cali do you stay at im in the so cal area L.A county

So Cal too. S.D.

So Cal too. S.D.

Thats good. I've been here for like 4 months and have loved it. I go on here more than Facebook or Myspace but i have learned alot.

I was invited by a SSA Member i know his Youtube account but not SSA.

it was me... lol. welcome and dont forget to post that question about your box. make sure to have your measurements...

Welcome, I'm in central cali by Fresno ...... :drink40:

Welcome to SSA! :)

Welcome

:WELCOME: