Tirefryr

Availability of new amps

Just wondering when the new amps are scheduled to come out, and when the if you have any progress on the tube amps.

Guest STEPHEN M

Just wondering when the new amps are scheduled to come out, and when the if you have any progress on the tube amps.

Guest STEPHEN M

We are busy on the prototypes now. It will take another 3 weeks toi complete and fully test them

Once this is done we shall be taking firm deposits for production.

Tube amps I am still deciding on the feature sets and power issues.

Stephen Mantz

humm, I am dreaming about an SQ install with ZED amps, and my comps, with my RL-p and all headed up by the 8053 and BLA

I haven't been over here in a while and I see now that ZED is making their own amps! WOOHOO! I've used some old ZED made amps before and I have now decided on what I'm going with for my setup. Draconia to bi-amp my P6.2's and a Minilith to power an RL-p or SI D2 12. Hurry up taxes! I just need to send off my BMF1000d to Kbaudio for repair so I can sell it.

Now I'm thinking I might sell the Orion's to get a nicer setup for these amps and run some ID8's IB in my doors...I'm definately going with ZED amps.

I haven't been over here in a while and I see now that ZED is making their own amps!  WOOHOO!  I've used some old ZED made amps before and I have now decided on what I'm going with for my setup.  Draconia to bi-amp my P6.2's and a Minilith to power an RL-p or SI D2 12.  Hurry up taxes!  I just need to send off my BMF1000d to Kbaudio for repair so I can sell it.

Now I'm thinking I might sell the Orion's to get a nicer setup for these amps and run some ID8's IB in my doors...I'm definately going with ZED amps.

that sounds like an awesome set up, good to have you around neal

I see! HAHA. So the Leviathan is a Draconia and a Deuce all in one case? Sounds like the one amp option I've been looking for. I've been thinking about a dedicated midbass in the doors with the comps in kicks but I think Bi-amping the P6.2's will get me pretty close to what I'm wanting anyway. If not I can always buy another amp and kicks later to run the midbasses. What's the price going to look like on the Leviathon?

Guest STEPHEN M

The new amps will still be some time away until we get more people interested.

Stephen Mantz

Zed Audio

How do you know exactly how many people are interested?

Is my name on the interested list?

Do you need a deposit?

The Hammer