Chevy350TPI

Stickers

What would 2-silver, 8" stickers cost to 87740?

What would 2-silver, 8" stickers cost to 87740?

10 bucks.

steve I might need to add another silver to mine order, small, it would be the only sticker on my car,

crap I forget what I ordered in the first place, not sure if I ordered one or not

This is going to work out so well for my plexi display. Will save some time on my etching stencils.

steve I might need to add another silver to mine order, small, it would be the only sticker on my car,

crap I forget what I ordered in the first place, not sure if I ordered one or not

Here you go...

TeamSSAudio.com Windshield Banner:

1. ss3079

Oh and Steve does anyone have dibs on the oval one? If not I want it :D

2 x 8" blue, 2 x 8" red. Let me know before I seal the envelopes up - I'll toss whatever else you want in there so long as it is either a 6" or 8" version.

This is going to work out so well for my plexi display.  Will save some time on my etching stencils.

Right on - the red is very, very clear ... and well, red. Nice and bright.

Oh and Steve does anyone have dibs on the oval one?  If not I want it :D

Nope - I was thinking of putting it in the middle of my rear window, but if you want it, it'll be yours.

2 x 8" blue, 2 x 8" red. Let me know before I seal the envelopes up - I'll toss whatever else you want in there so long as it is either a 6" or 8" version.

This is going to work out so well for my plexi display.

I'll run outside and see if I like it or not. I don't know - I don't think you could really see it that well without the windows tinted.

It would look really good on a tinted rear window of a black pickup.

Steve, you take paypal? If so, I can do that right now.

If not, money will be sent out in the morning.

Never have gotten around to getting involved in the Paypal thing unfortunately - I'm starting to do more transactions online, so I might have to look into it more.

Go ahead and send it out in the morning. PM me your address and I'll get your sticker sent out to you with the rest of them tomorrow.

Remember, if you guys send money orders, they must be the international ones from the post office (they are pink in color, the green american money orders will not work).

purdy...but id rather not advertise that i have audio in my truck...it've made it a rule to turn it way down when i get withing a mile or so of where im going just for security while i dont have a security system installed yet.

however im looking for a white lettered or outlined clear/black inside one (to ocntrast the dark tint) to go in the middle of my back windsheild. maybe SSA.com needs to have a logo competition??

i would get an ascendant sticker made but i just dont like that deisgn enough to put it on my truck. and if i had gotten an XXX i would have had no problem with "RE" and hte nipple or the XXX symbol on my window (no one around here knows what it means).

maybe a sticker with just "Team SSA," oval if possible...if you ever make more :lol:

They don't have to go on your vehicle. I park indoors anyways so it's all good for me.

Steve- could you add a pair of silver 8" stickers, and when you are ready PM me and I will get you the loot scoot

:)

Steve- could you add a pair of silver 8" stickers, and when you are ready PM me and I will get you the loot scoot

2 x 8" silver added to your envelope.

2 x 8" silver added to your envelope.

What a great guy! :fing34:

Just got back from the post office.

Tom, Matt, Aaron, Scott, Jim, 'finebar4', Elias + Isaac - mailed your envelopes.

Ryan, Justin, John - mailed your packages - sent by Air instead of Surface. Ryan, yours was a little heavier so the extra shipping $ you sent worked out well - lady screwed up the first time and put the $5 Surface on there but I asked her to change it to $15 Air :)

Mike, whenever your address gets here I'll get your blue 24" sent out to you via Air.

Since Scott was so good to us, I'd eventually like to have a couple pictures of the stickers on everyone's vehicle (if possible, of course). I think it would be kind of neat for him to display them on his site somewhere when it gets built - almost like a visual testimonial sort of thing.

So I think everyone is taken care of as of right now. I'll have to put an updated list up of what is left over.

Woot!

I will have pics of the sticker as soon as they are on the ride.

Thanks for doing all the leg work on this Steve, I am sure it was/is a huge pain in the ass.

Big pain in the ass :D Oh well, I think it was worth it though.

Yours should be there rather quick as it's Canada --> Canada.