Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Will not be doing any new builds for the next 2 or 3 months

I will not be doing any new enclosures till May or June of this year. I am waiting on some prototypes for a line of subwoofers I will have availiable this fall, and will be very busy getting them off the ground. And to keep up with production of custom enclosures and the pre-engineered enclosures I will be offering I am going to purchase a CNC router. So as soon as I get everything in order I will begin taking orders again.

I will however be around and if anyone has any question about anything shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.

Sounds like some interesting news! Eagerly awaiting to see what you come up with! :popcorn:

My protypes should be here this week from Dan Wiggins. Right now I can say they will be using his xbl^s technology in the motor structure, will have a nearly flat BL curve, have nearly 25mm of one way excursion, 31mm of one way mechanical clearance, and retail between $300 and $350

:NeedPics:

Very interesting indeed. Any idea(or possibly goals) as to whether these are going to need lots of enclosure airspace? I will be looking in to small enclosure, possibly, shallow(low mounting depth) subs soon.

they are very efficient subwoofers. I wil post plenty of videos and spl results from a termlab using a wide range of encosures. I am also looking into a shallow mount sub, and a higher end sub with an unheard off xmax, but those will have to wait till my Genisis line is established.