Sign in to follow this  
pdubb

need an amp

okay, so i've got a fi btl 12 fully loaded. but i dont know which amp to put on it, i want to use it for daily driving but also be able to put up some numbers in the spl comps

please help me out

thanks

no budget, i was lookin at m2000's because i know alpine makes quality amps and i could get one for 435 ish

No budget?

There are a lot of great amps from the SSA Store from Sundown and Zed Audio. Take a look there!

yeah, i like the saz 2000d

i've also looked into the aq 2200 d but it's out of stock for a month or so

Refurbished SAZ-1500D : dB-r Electronics, Online Store

Check out this one! Great buy right there!

that is deff a good deal. what do you think about the hifonics brutus bxi 2610d, i've been searching for reviews and all of them seem good as long as you have a high ouput alt or a couple of extra batteries

Personally I would stay away from Maxxsonics products. I just feel there is better out there for the money.

thanks ^ im not going with the brutus

but do you think the m2000 will be good enough to run at 2 ohms on my dual 1's sub?

Alpine is a good product... But for the money I would go with a sundown amp any day over Alpine... If something goes wrong with the Alpine customer service is not going to be as good as Jacob of sundown... Hands down a sundown just my 2 cents.... :popcorn:

I would go with the Sundown. The SAZ 1500 D is a great deal. You can get a new one for about 10 dollars cheaper than the alpine.

i got the alpine for 420 new

You gotta a good amp considering you need the power at 2 ohms, dont forget pictures of the install.

You gotta a good amp considering you need the power at 2 ohms, dont forget pictures of the install.

thanks, that's what i was thinking because the m2000 inst stable at 1 ohm and that power at 2 ohms will be sweet. i'll post pics as soon as my btl ships

Sign in to follow this