BanginGMC

BanginGMC's Build Log | The Rebuild

great build, the vid is sweet.... the truck looks great....

you got it going on bro!

good job!

150db+=ftw!!!

chop

looks great! i see you have alot of 1/0 left :peepwall:

Yeah, not done using it.

great build, the vid is sweet.... the truck looks great....

you got it going on bro!

good job!

150db+=ftw!!!

chop

Thanks man :)

Nice Build.....The box looks hella good and you have good scores

wow i havent had access to internet in a lil over a week due to living situations and i've missed alot good to see it finally in action. im guessin around 5 G's invested in this system right? if i had that kinda cash id do the same lol except it would be in a car that cost less then a grand lol

wow i havent had access to internet in a lil over a week due to living situations and i've missed alot good to see it finally in action. im guessin around 5 G's invested in this system right? if i had that kinda cash id do the same lol except it would be in a car that cost less then a grand lol

It was more then that.. but it was worth it :)

Congrats fellas :drink40:

how much does an smd run? i was figurin bout a grand per sub and per amp and bout a g on batts n deadiner. didnt even think bout the cost of the box, h/o alt, plus wire and accessories. u got about 2x wut u paid for the truck in the system or more? sorry bout all the questions i just like the shit outta the truck/setup

Congrats fellas :drink40:

Thanks man!

how much does an smd run? i was figurin bout a grand per sub and per amp and bout a g on batts n deadiner. didnt even think bout the cost of the box, h/o alt, plus wire and accessories. u got about 2x wut u paid for the truck in the system or more? sorry bout all the questions i just like the shit outta the truck/setup

I can't list the exact prices i paid, but the equipment in the system retailed total was around 12,000

i would not look at that dollar amount with out looking first at that pic of the three champs standing side by side!!!

that is priceless...

the amount of popularity this young man gained....respect, envy.....it has to out way the cost by 10 fold!

i bet 'it has not went down in days.... hell, i believe i heard if 'it last for more than 4 hours your suppose to call a doctor!

lmao....

dam good times make dam good memories later down the road!!!

chop

i would not look at that dollar amount with out looking first at that pic of the three champs standing side by side!!!

that is priceless...

the amount of popularity this young man gained....respect, envy.....it has to out way the cost by 10 fold!

i bet 'it has not went down in days.... hell, i believe i heard if 'it last for more than 4 hours your suppose to call a doctor!

lmao....

dam good times make dam good memories later down the road!!!

chop

Thanks chop!

Doing anything different with the new components or using what you made for the Alpines? Good luck man

Doing anything different with the new components or using what you made for the Alpines? Good luck man

I have to rebuild them, because the size is different. It will generally be the same, i will change the color of the carpet though. Straight black.

bus bar could clean things up a little bit,

but nice build, glad you got it done. should be able to play some lows. this looks like a decaf only vehicle haha :bandwagon2:

I got a package in the mail :gift:

Uploading pictures ina sec..

a second, or a month? :P

I got a package in the mail :gift:

Uploading pictures ina sec..

a second, or a month? :P

;) one more day

Um.........the pics?

Sec, day, month'?> :WTFBubble:

LOL

I know i know! I've been so busy lately. I will have some up though! I promise :)

Um.........the pics?

Sec, day, month'?> :WTFBubble:

LOL

I know i know! I've been so busy lately. I will have some up though! I promise :)

:noob:

:WTFBubble: I don't get on the forum for a few months and this happens???

:fing34::drink40: BEAUTIFUL BUILD! :drink40::fing34:

:WTFBubble: I don't get on the forum for a few months and this happens???

:fing34::drink40: BEAUTIFUL BUILD! :drink40::fing34:

Thank you man :) I'm redoing my doors, so stay tuned for that.. Handcrafted Car Audio is going to help me with that.