Sign in to follow this  
DiabolicCustoms

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

This is the start of my build log for my wife's 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. I have started receiving stuff in so as I get the stuff and get it installed I will include more pics. Here's what I am working with to start.

Alpine 9886 HU

Boston Accoustics SX-65 6.5's all the way around

MTX Thunder Elite 1501D Mono Sub Amp

Here's what i have received,

Alpine V-Power 4 channel amp.

100_1022.jpg

100_1020.jpg

50 feet of KLMX 1/0 ga wire from KnuKonceptz

100_1016.jpg

KnuKonceptz RCA's

100_1017.jpg

And some 4 ga and 8 ga for various things with some terminals

100_1018.jpg

My Xcon isn't here yet I hope it will be soon but soon enough I will start putting all this together.

Nice list of equipment you have there :drink40:

15 and no vented, alton helped me out with measurements to make a box just under 4 ft3 tuned at 35. i have a trunk with room, surprising for a lancer but its got room for junk in the trunk ha, i've always wanted to say that.

15 and no vented, alton helped me out with measurements to make a box just under 4 ft3 tuned at 35. i have a trunk with room, surprising for a lancer but its got room for junk in the trunk ha, i've always wanted to say that.

Damn, she going big. Good girl. :drink40: How did you get that lucky?

You are going to love the xcon. BTW, they are amazing sealed up. Still get loud as hell too.

Keep those pics coming.

Well i have convinced her to go big to make up for other things i lack ahahahahahahahaha, no she is more of a basshead than me sometimes. she is a complete showoff and loves to make other peoples cd players skip.

It barely fits, ha, I had to remove a part of a pinch weld that goes across the back trunk opening to slide the box in. nothing to serious to weaken anything as the pinch weld is still there but it was a pain, hopefully within the year i pull that all out and get rid of the back seat and put 2 xcons in there.

:fing34: