Sign in to follow this  
sgresham

installed my SAZ-1500. Wow!

I received a brand new Sundown saz-1500 this week and I just got around to installing it. All I can say is wow, it pushes the heck out of my RE SE 10 d4. It's funny, this is only giving the sub about 800 watts since it's running at 2 ohms. In addition, I have the gains on the amp turned way down, as I have not had a chance to set the gians properly yet. I think it's going to be time to get a sub that, first of all, can get to a one ohm load, and secondly, take the 1500 watts. That amp is a beast. I'm excited lol.

I also received a Sundown sax-100 today for my highs, but I have not had a chance to install it yet. All Sundown as far as my power goes. I am converted! I have seen the light!

I received a brand new Sundown saz-1500 this week and I just got around to installing it. All I can say is wow, it pushes the heck out of my RE SE 10 d4. It's funny, this is only giving the sub about 800 watts since it's running at 2 ohms. In addition, I have the gains on the amp turned way down, as I have not had a chance to set the gians properly yet. I think it's going to be time to get a sub that, first of all, can get to a one ohm load, and secondly, take the 1500 watts. That amp is a beast. I'm excited lol.

I also received a Sundown sax-100 today for my highs, but I have not had a chance to install it yet. All Sundown as far as my power goes. I am converted! I have seen the light!

Dont forget to do a build log and pictures, sounds like some nice power you have in your hands my friend.

A Sundown Z v.2 would go good with that amp.

I wish I could. There is no way I could get a 15 in my car though. I have an Infiniti G37, and the trunk is tiny. With some creative box building (above my level of expertise) I could possibly get a 12 in there, but I am pretty much stuck with 10s.

LOL.............Welcome to the world of Sundown Audio

nice set up, i got the same amps that you do , with the 100.4 my components are screaming really hard and clear, and the 1500d that amp is great i'am using it at 0.5ohm daily use and recently hit 146.5db, "sundown rules"

Dude I'm jealous.

Matching amps are a BEAUTIFUL THANG!!! But as stated above ttiwwopsmileys.gif So hurry up and get some already.

I love my SAZ-1500D but my spoiler doesn't

i got a saz1500d goin to my 18" BTL... damn thing packs a nice punch. would love the 3000d, but this 1500 blew me away when i first hooked it up. great amps.

Sign in to follow this