cbach1987

Big 3 on 2002 Cadillac Seville STS HELP!!!

Hello to anyone that can help me. I have the above car and I'd like to upgrade to the Big 3 to help my power. I have searched all over the internet to find the answer for this but no avail. The problem lies in the fact that the alternator is quiet hidden on the underside of the engine and the battery is under the back seat. Can anyone help me with the easiest way to do the Big 3 on this Cadi? Thanks for any help!

Jack the car up and see if you can do it yourself, if not then you may have to pay somebody. Cant really tell you exactly how to do it on your car but there are plenty of tutorials on the topic though:

THE BIG 3 - SSA Car Audio Forum

same way you would do it on any other car, just different positioning of the components. may get tricky keeping the wires safe and away from moving/hot parts. unless you're asking for specific people who have done it before, i cant help you. get a chiltons or something and study the stock location of the wires and follow those.

Ik what I have to all do and I've read how to do it where the alt and bat r both up front. I just didn't know if there was some advice on an easy way to wire it and save myself some work is all

I have the same problem : my alternator is hidden and not easily reachable !

I have to reach it by under the engine block, I need to lift up the car, take out the front left wheel and the mudd cover.

Until I have more 0/1 wire and connectors, I will just ground my engine block (I've already upgraded the battery ground with 0/1 wire). So, it will be the big 2 for me !

I hope I will be able to get some connectors from Darvex : they're soooo expensive here !!!

Good luck

Ha ya that's what I heard is what's prob gonna happen with mine. It sux. What car do u have

Ha ya that's what I heard is what's prob gonna happen with mine. It sux. What car do u have

I have a 4-door Toyota Auris 2.0 D4d (diesel) 126 hp : it is not sold (yet) in the USA. It's the new Corolla hatchback. It's a nice (little for you Americans) car, but the trunk is too small for me : I can only fit a 3.5 cu ft ported enclosure, and it's tight !!!

Take a look at my ssa gallery .

That's a cool little car. I see what you mean with the space limitations though.

That's a cool little car. I see what you mean with the space limitations though.

lol

Yes, it's a cool little car ! We drive much smaller cars too, around here !!!

Ha I used to have a small lil geo prism but I stepped up to the v8 cadi lol. I miss the gas mileage though

I have a 4-door Toyota Auris 2.0 D4d (diesel) 126 hp : it is not sold (yet) in the USA. It's the new Corolla hatchback. It's a nice (little for you Americans) car, but the trunk is too small for me : I can only fit a 3.5 cu ft ported enclosure, and it's tight !!!

Take a look at my ssa gallery .

Do you have any pics that show the whole back of the car? I've never seen a Corolla hatch before, haha.