Sign in to follow this  
BTL15

NC Competitions?

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any in eastern north carolina. I'm trying to get my car metered and see what it can do but everywhere i look shows nothing. Please help

I dont know of anything

but where do you live at in north carolina i live near myrtle beach

Look at NSPL, and Competition Only. I know Meca has a few shows in NC and SC. NSPL is based out of High Point Nc, They have shows in the eastern parts of NC.

Where are you in eastern north carolina? we have aleast 5or6 meca comps a year in sc. and at least all of them are 2x events. next one will be in spartanburg may 8,then laurens on may15.

If you are near the Raleigh/Durham area I know a guy with a meter. Although I haven't seen his so I will have to find out what type it is. I wish I knew of competitions around here too.

I live in Edenton 27932, and my brother lives in Raleigh so that might be a possibility

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any in eastern north carolina. I'm trying to get my car metered and see what it can do but everywhere i look shows nothing. Please help

Eastern N. Carolina's biggest show of the year is this weekend in Greenville

Covered By Drop Jaw : Saturday, April 24 - 25, 2010 : Slamsession

This is NC's Premier Car & Truck Show now for 17 years. Over 100 classes, FREE camping, original night events (held AT THE FAIRGROUNDS!), extreme hydro contest, burnout contest. $1000 best overall, $500 best car, $500 best truck & $100 for each best of award. All night registration on Friday night. NSPL 3x event

More Information Email 753-3203

If you are close to Greenville I have a Termlab. You contact me at Tekno Sound & Security (252)-215-0900 ask for Charles

This is NC's Premier Car & Truck Show now for 17 years. Over 100 classes, FREE camping, original night events (held AT THE FAIRGROUNDS!), extreme hydro contest, burnout contest. $1000 best overall, $500 best car, $500 best truck & $100 for each best of award. All night registration on Friday night. NSPL 3x event

If you are close to Greenville I have a Termlab. You contact me at Tekno Sound & Security (252)-215-0900 ask for Charles

Where in Greenville are you located? I had previous engagements this weekend so I couldn't make it down there, but I probably go down once or twice a month for a visit, I have a few friends that live down there.

Where in Greenville are you located? I had previous engagements this weekend so I couldn't make it down there, but I probably go down once or twice a month for a visit, I have a few friends that live down there.

I'm going to ECU and ill be im umstead hall...sorry for replying so late ive been busy