DaberAudio

Daber Subs in use

sorry to say this.. but you guys need to come out with a better logo design.ur current logo looks very amatuer... if you guys need help.. im good with adobe photoshop cs4.. let me know..

sorry to say this.. but you guys need to come out with a better logo design.ur current logo looks very amatuer

Nothing at all wrong with their logo. Nice, clean and simple. I'd rather have equipment that looks "amateurish" and performs great than something that's all bling and craps out after a week.

sorry to say this.. but you guys need to come out with a better logo design.ur current logo looks very amatuer

Nothing at all wrong with their logo. Nice, clean and simple. I'd rather have equipment that looks "amateurish" and performs great than something that's all bling and craps out after a week.

yes but isnt the point of entering a business to make the most amout of money as possible? just thought he might want to enter into the mainstream...since thats where the money is at.. the logo isnt to mainstream appealing.

yes but isnt the point of entering a business to make the most amout of money as possible? just thought he might want to enter into the mainstream...since thats where the money is at.. the logo isnt to mainstream appealing.

Different strokes, I guess. I like the logo, but that's just me.

I'm not a fan of the colors used. But the design is good. Not that this thread is about the logo lol

These are getting attention on other car audio forums too! i'm definitely interested in them, especially the 8" subs. Dont happen to have any pics of an 8" install do you :D

Edited by FF5

Well, now that this has turned in to a logo thread, how about you guys who have suggestions email your rendering to stevebrown@daberaudio.com .

since were on the logo...what does Daber mean. How did you come up with that name i guess is what im getting at. just wondering

I have to agree, the logo needs work, and when you get the DVC version going, I might be interested. I would have given the ""SQL"" serious consideration against the DCON if it was DVC. I wonder how they stack up against each other???

Found a random video on youtube. Thought I'd post it here.